Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Anything Outdoor 2018

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Anything Outdoor 2018 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-21-2018, 07:28 AM #191
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

MountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvkindbud38 View Post
I didn't take any pics of my older plants today. But here's my 2nd round of seedlings just starting to sprout. There's around 42 fem seeds in this bunch !!!! Female Seeds, Seedsman, Real Gorilla Seeds !!!! I'm very excited to get these going.
Wow man nice thread I didn't even know you had one lol. I thought about making me one, strictly for my grow but ill just stick to using my Guerilla Underground Thread I guess. Makes it easier. Helps also knowing there is another man in the same part of the world as me, on the same stretch of neighboring mountains dealing with the same heat and environment. We are never alone out there brother, were just working across the Appalachians from each other haha. Gonna try my vest to get my ass up and awake before daylight in the morning. Its gonna be a hot ass day and gonna try to get my in before the choppers hit the sky. They were flying much earlier in the morning than usual the other day.

But anyway, wanted to say I am happy to see you are running real gorilla seeds. If they do good for you I'm gonna run some of them next year. I'm sure they will as Hoypare kicks absolute ass with them! I just have my hands full at the moment trying to get a other 200 or 300 plants out on the timing I prefer. I already have around 220 or 230 out as we speak. I just sit down last night finally and took 60 GG4 (clone only) cuts, 40 Corey Stardawg cuts, 40 Headbanger cuts and 30 of a delicious sweet concord grape smelling Jelly Pie pheno I have going. Not to add that I am also transplanting and getting my next perpetual indoor run transferred from the veg to flower room and in order to flower. I run wide open 24/7, this is my career... Only thing I know and love. Good luck to you out there in that heat man!
MountainBudz is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2018, 07:54 AM #192
pipeline
Cannabotanist

pipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud of
Cowboy's work is never done my friend! You're a nursery man now! Got to see through it and get it all done! With Canada legalizing cannabis October 17, I'm thinking it may not be too far off and we'll be legal in the US. If so, I'll be going into the cannabis nursery business. We've got to be ready to step it up when the time comes. We're the experts out here. Will be a great opportunity to make a living and live the life! Pretty awesome, we already have networks through ICMAG! I'm thinking I'll be working with Hill Temple Collective. You learn a little every year. Imagine what some people will be going through who are getting into production and have never grown!

I don't think I want to do the huge apple orchard plants. 8 ft is about right for easy maintenance. Mountain buds may have a couple pounder plants this year!
pipeline is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2018, 08:31 AM #193
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainBudz View Post
Wow man nice thread I didn't even know you had one lol. I thought about making me one, strictly for my grow but ill just stick to using my Guerilla Underground Thread I guess. Makes it easier. Helps also knowing there is another man in the same part of the world as me, on the same stretch of neighboring mountains dealing with the same heat and environment. We are never alone out there brother, were just working across the Appalachians from each other haha. Gonna try my vest to get my ass up and awake before daylight in the morning. Its gonna be a hot ass day and gonna try to get my in before the choppers hit the sky. They were flying much earlier in the morning than usual the other day.

But anyway, wanted to say I am happy to see you are running real gorilla seeds. If they do good for you I'm gonna run some of them next year. I'm sure they will as Hoypare kicks absolute ass with them! I just have my hands full at the moment trying to get a other 200 or 300 plants out on the timing I prefer. I already have around 220 or 230 out as we speak. I just sit down last night finally and took 60 GG4 (clone only) cuts, 40 Corey Stardawg cuts, 40 Headbanger cuts and 30 of a delicious sweet concord grape smelling Jelly Pie pheno I have going. Not to add that I am also transplanting and getting my next perpetual indoor run transferred from the veg to flower room and in order to flower. I run wide open 24/7, this is my career... Only thing I know and love. Good luck to you out there in that heat man!

Yea I'm getting up early I'm gonna hike up behind my house and put some plants in the ground. I might have to get up around the top of the ridge to find a place with enough sunlight. I'm down in a tight valley and it's hard to get 8+ hrs direct sun. But I've got about 40 I need to get into guerilla spots at the moment. My real gorilla strains I just started but I'm gonna do some larger containers with some of the fem seeds. I've just been back down here in the Appalachias about 3yr. I lived in Illinois about 15yrs and done a lot of big indoor grows. But I was raised in these Mtns.

Pipeline....I wonder if it will ever be legal in these corrupt southern states. The law is very crooked in these necks of the world.

I'll be starting a thread in the Female Seeds forum, and Real Gorilla Forum. Also Seedsman. I'm getting ready to start those threads. These guys want me to start them so I'm very happy to get the opportunity. Some postal service problems threw me behind some on these seeds/plants also
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 08:37 AM #194
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSumTomatoes View Post
Actually I'm around 41-42n myself. If I'm not mistaken, I think your state borders mine. Haven't run a whole lot in the way of "name brand" seeds, mostly hybrid type bag seed. Flowering for me starts in early August and I like to be done by mid October before the rain or risk of frost. I like Indicas but the ones I'm running this year are a bit slower growing than the hybrid type plants I've done before. I like them to grow quick so they can be established faster and be more resistant from damage by weather/pests.
Yea I'm near 38n looks like. I've got a bunch of different strains but I trust/feel more comfortable with the indys. You never can really tell around here last fall if I had ran a outdoor crop I could've prolly went into the first wk of Nov. It was really mild last yr. But really the end of Oct is around the time we need to be finishing up

Old 06-21-2018, 08:44 AM #195
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by caliprop215 View Post
Anyone know what this is? Second branch in 3 days i noticed all nodes dieing and fan leafs are fine.????
Caliprop you still have some fine looking plants. It's hard to say what happened, did you figure it out ??? I wonder if some animal or damn bird or something. But I think they look great. Did that 1 only have damage ???

Pipeline...your plants look great also friend. The ones I'm planting in the morning are a lil smaller than those but I figure they will grow fast because there ready to transplant

Thanks allot guys I'm getting a lil sleep and headin out to plant some this morning. I'll get some pics and try to post tomorrow

Old 06-21-2018, 08:21 PM #196
-TheShortTexan-

-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough
Be safe MountainBudz!! Hope you and KINDBUD got out early today and beat the heat. I didnt put any more outdoors after losing the first one and not getting any more in before the heat. Gonna take the indoor route. Got two sprouted in a hydro tent for the summer. Will start an indoor thread and post the link here when I get off work...

As for Canada legalizing... I agree with Kindbud sad to say... I can see decriminalization coming up (PRAISE GOD) and certainly a few more states coming through to full legalization. I'm just worried that the south is gonna be afraid to change the label of "what it means to be a conservative"..... which is more about how you interpret the constitution than anything else... ANNNNNYWAYYYYS, enough with the out of place rant.

Keep up the good work guys! Looking/sounding great!!! Outdoors Is the way to go.

peace!

Hey!! Before I forget, can someone fill me in on the legend of Silverback? Read through his thread collection a bit and he sure did do a lot for the common knowledge of cannabis. May he rest in peace.

-Texan-
-TheShortTexan- is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2018, 08:33 PM #197
-TheShortTexan-

-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough-TheShortTexan- is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Yea I'm getting up early I'm gonna hike up behind my house and put some plants in the ground. I might have to get up around the top of the ridge to find a place with enough sunlight. I'm down in a tight valley and it's hard to get 8+ hrs direct sun. But I've got about 40 I need to get into guerilla spots at the moment. My real gorilla strains I just started but I'm gonna do some larger containers with some of the fem seeds. I've just been back down here in the Appalachias about 3yr. I lived in Illinois about 15yrs and done a lot of big indoor grows. But I was raised in these Mtns.

Pipeline....I wonder if it will ever be legal in these corrupt southern states. The law is very crooked in these necks of the world.

I'll be starting a thread in the Female Seeds forum, and Real Gorilla Forum. Also Seedsman. I'm getting ready to start those threads. These guys want me to start them so I'm very happy to get the opportunity. Some postal service problems threw me behind some on these seeds/plants also
Will definitely be checking those threads out!
-TheShortTexan- is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 08:54 PM #198
caliprop215

caliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nice
Thanks....Still havent figured it out..... And yes only on 1 plant

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=350645
caliprop215 is online now Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 08:56 PM #199
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

MountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud of
Quote:

Female Seeds came to me also wanting me to test their new genetics and make a thread growing a few of there strains. The first package they sent out never made it and they just got back with me and are gonna send out another package. Its gonna be late as hell arriving but oh well, I will grow it anyway. In the last few years I have started seeds all the way up till the first week in August and have still done decent with it. The later you start you just gotta make up for it with more numbers.
MountainBudz is offline Quote

Old 06-22-2018, 12:53 AM #200
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainBudz View Post
Female Seeds came to me also wanting me to test their new genetics and make a thread growing a few of there strains. The first package they sent out never made it and they just got back with me and are gonna send out another package. Its gonna be late as hell arriving but oh well, I will grow it anyway. In the last few years I have started seeds all the way up till the first week in August and have still done decent with it. The later you start you just gotta make up for it with more numbers.
Yea I used to run a lot of Female Seeds stuff indoors back in the days. Lol I've had a helluva time getting my packages also. Panikz had to resend, as did Female seeds. I just started the Critical Sour and Chem OG. I used to run a Chem OG from Capt Krip and it was maybe some of the best weed I've smoked. Maybe top 5 but I'm hoping Females Chem OG is at least close. Hope you get that package MountainBudz maybe we can do a decent thread for the Female Guys