What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RG GG4 week 6

Easy7

Veteran
Looks only as good as anything else grown in the 90s. I don't know why all the hype about it. Because of lab resuts? Meh

Easy7

Veteran
I swear all these clone only's are going to the like og's. S1's and crosses spitting out a whole family of the same damn shit.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
It's Royal Queen seeds Gorilla Glue s1. Second person I've seen post pics from those seeds. Looks like some decent smoke.

FBones13

Easy7 , I really like this strain for its Medicinal purpose IMO. I would like to experiment with other strains in the future, but for my first project I wanted to go with one of my favorites ..

Easy7

Veteran
Imhave no history with gg, but my history with weed in recent years, nearly a decade is about as bad since getting laid. I've only toked 2x since last in lockup in Jan of 2011.

Working on getting medical rights which is already shady in Ohio. Also working through the medical stuff. I just don't have funds for weed and a dog and my dog means a lot like every dog should. A home grow as well as family and dr support would change a huge amount of things for me. As well as feds not being a big issue which is historically not entirely what it's been.

Latest posts

Latest posts