Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Infirmary > I need a little help from my friends...

Thread Title Search
I need a little help from my friends... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-29-2020, 07:10 PM #21
redlaser

redlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivorredlaser is a survivor
I would suspect too much water based on the leaf tip and leaf edge necrotic tissue. It’s possible to only find it on one section of the plant and no where else.

Could be too much water in one area of roots and nowhere else or could be the beginning of spreading issue.
I’ve seen it with cannabis and other plants, how a partially damaged root system will have a corresponding damaged above ground issue.
Common example would be tree roots pruned for a sidewalk or driveway, that cause branch loss months later. Doesn’t alway happen but not uncommon.
65% humidity is not high, with a 72-74 degree temp is about ideal VPD to shoot for.
I like SIP/ hempy’s in theory, and have run some that kicked ass for a few months, but eventually had issues. They were a new design to be fair and likely were media based problems versus problems with the actual practice/ design.
redlaser is offline Quote

Old 11-29-2020, 08:03 PM #22
slownickel
IC Mag Supporter

slownickel has much to be proud ofslownickel has much to be proud ofslownickel has much to be proud ofslownickel has much to be proud ofslownickel has much to be proud ofslownickel has much to be proud ofslownickel has much to be proud ofslownickel has much to be proud ofslownickel has much to be proud ofslownickel has much to be proud ofslownickel has much to be proud of
Plants are starving. Visible N, P and K deficiencies. Hit with gypsum and a bloom booster high in P.

Learn to fertilize correctly!! None of that packaged crap gets it right.
I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN
TO THIS WORLD

-Harry Forster Chapins' Tombstone
slownickel is offline Quote

Old 11-29-2020, 10:05 PM #23
TanzanianMagic

TanzanianMagic is a name known to allTanzanianMagic is a name known to allTanzanianMagic is a name known to allTanzanianMagic is a name known to allTanzanianMagic is a name known to allTanzanianMagic is a name known to allTanzanianMagic is a name known to allTanzanianMagic is a name known to allTanzanianMagic is a name known to allTanzanianMagic is a name known to allTanzanianMagic is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyEffect View Post
Good eye! I use them for my screens. Any thoughts as to what would be a good alternative?

Sadly, I also have exposed wood in the room, as well. I threw these rooms together in the most awful of ways. A carpenter, I am not!
Plastic or steel stakes would be an alternative. Or nylon netting.

Wood panels and ceilings can be treated by chalking the walls. Chalk is also anti-bacterial.
TanzanianMagic is offline Quote

Old 11-29-2020, 11:27 PM #24
ButterflyEffect

ButterflyEffect is just really niceButterflyEffect is just really niceButterflyEffect is just really niceButterflyEffect is just really niceButterflyEffect is just really niceButterflyEffect is just really niceButterflyEffect is just really niceButterflyEffect is just really niceButterflyEffect is just really niceButterflyEffect is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by TanzanianMagic View Post
Plastic or steel stakes would be an alternative. Or nylon netting.

Wood panels and ceilings can be treated by chalking the walls. Chalk is also anti-bacterial.
Thanks for the tip! As each room comes down, I'll be making some major changes.
ButterflyEffect is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-29-2020, 11:44 PM #25
ButterflyEffect

ButterflyEffect is just really niceButterflyEffect is just really niceButterflyEffect is just really niceButterflyEffect is just really niceButterflyEffect is just really niceButterflyEffect is just really niceButterflyEffect is just really niceButterflyEffect is just really niceButterflyEffect is just really niceButterflyEffect is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by slownickel View Post
Plants are starving. Visible N, P and K deficiencies. Hit with gypsum and a bloom booster high in P.

Learn to fertilize correctly!! None of that packaged crap gets it right.
Speaking of learning how to feed properly. Just the person I wanted to talk to.

I've followed a few of your threads and I recall where you were talking about balancing. Got me to thinking and to finally see what my numbers are like. I'm getting some advice from Bill Farthing in a thread of his and I'm starting to learn.

I've been running Jacks 321 at 2.0EC and this run in particular I started boosting Ca by 60ppm a week prior to 12/12 and I'm still at that level. Other runs, and prior to now, I've maxed out at 1.5EC

I have biomin calcium now and was gonna order some haifa mkp 0-52-34 for pk. Thoughts?

I'd really, really appreciate any guidance. I've been struggling for a few years now trying to dial things in. I'm finally at a point where most of the fires are out and a system is developing. If you wouldn't mind PMing, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks!!
ButterflyEffect is online now Quote