What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Selecting New Mums For LED

Sconeofark

Switching off to LED; more than just learning to water. I am selecting new plants that like it.

I have the finalists flowering in the seedlings from the last sift. These are a mixture of different versions of the same cross. It started out with 120 f the strongest starts out of around 160 seedlings started.

picture.php

So far they broke up into the usual two groups of early flowering and late bloomer.

Iv'e kept the strongest several of each type and started flowering off to the side of the regular plants. By now it is week three of flower and the early flower plants are all good and started.

picture.php

These three are the among the first seven of em I could smell, and all of them have a nice clean profile.

These will be the first round finalists from the short batch. As more plants start to smell I will be picking off whatever doesn't smell good and clean or enough.

These return to re veg and clones will be taken for flower under regular conditions for each plants final evaluation.

Those plants that pass this will be given product names and put into the roster.

I wish I could do this kinda thing with thousands of plants, tens of thousands if possible.

Latest posts

Latest posts