Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Alchimia Grow Shop & Philosopher Seeds > Philosopher Seeds > Purple Punch x Do-si-Dos

Thread Title Search
Purple Punch x Do-si-Dos Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-05-2019, 01:32 PM #1
The Alchimist
Vendor

The Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really nice
Purple Punch x Do-si-Dos

Purple Punch x Do-Si-Dos

Purple Punch x Do-Si-Dos is one of the new and exciting cannabis feminized hybrids to be found in our seed catalogue, available as limited editions.

These seeds produce plants that offer all the best characteristics of its ancestry, delivering high quality results in all senses: aroma, flavour, structure and potency.

If we take a closer look at the genetics that we've used to make this new variety, you'll soon understand the huge potential of this new cannabis hybrid.

Genetics of Purple Punch x Do-Si-Dos

On the father's side we have Do-Si-Dos, a variety created by crossing two top quality cultivars: OGKB (a particularly potent phenotype of the world famous Girl Scout Cookies) and the highly reputed Face Off OG from Archive Seeds.

Do-Si-Dos boasts excellent flavour and aroma, accompanied by a profoundly relaxing body effect while providing a powerfully psychedelic cerebral effect, leaving you with an active mind and a permanent smile etched onto your face, inspiring an sensation of enormous well-being and deep physical relaxation.

Plants displays vigorous growth, is easy to handle and responds well to pruning, adapting without problems to most cultivation techniques either in soil, coco or hydro.

During the flowering period you can observe the best characteristics of Do-Si-Dos, being an excellent producer of dense, resin-coated buds with high concentrations of THC.

Its distinctive blend of flavours and aromas are highly addictive, just one taste of Do-Si-Dos will have you coming back for more again and again. It has a sweet, floral, spicy base, with lemony, earthy touches and a minty aftertaste. This combination makes for a very special flavour and gives it a unique bouquet during consumption that very few plants can compete with.

Purple Punch is another of the top trend-setting varieties from the US cannabis market. It is a cross between two of the most highly reputed strains in the North America, being a direct descendant of Grand Daddy Purps and Larry OG aka Lemon Larry.

By crossing these two potent strains, we've created an Indica-dominant cannabis hybrid that combines a heavily sedative effect with the outstanding organoleptic characteristics that make it a delight for the palate. The unforgettable aromas and flavours stand out for their sweet base of grapes, blueberry muffins and Kool Aid cake, a sweet gourmet flavour.

Its effect is both physically and the cerebrally powerful, leaving both the body and the mind devastated, making it an ideal choice for sufferers of insomnia, nausea, stress, or punctual physical pain.

Purple Puch x Do-Si-Dos info:
  • Genetics: Purple Punch x Do-Si-Dos
  • Genotype: Indica-Sativa
  • Cultivation: Indoor and Outdoor
  • Taste and smell: Cranberries, fruit, sweet, grapes, lemon, with a spicy touch
  • Flowering indoors: 60 to 65 days
  • Outdoor harvest: October
  • THC content: 22%

Last edited by The Alchimist; 06-07-2019 at 01:20 PM..
The Alchimist is offline Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 05:28 PM #2
The Alchimist
Vendor

The Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really nice

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Last edited by The Hermit; 02-18-2021 at 06:33 PM..
Old 11-27-2019, 05:58 AM #3
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond repute
This is a really good strain!!!. I grew a few outdoors that turned out nice. I'll see if I got a few pics, one turned really purple but the spider mites kinda got on the late. It's a heavy hitter, along with the Key Lime x Dosidos which is insane.
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 11:55 AM #4
The Alchimist
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvkindbud38 View Post
This is a really good strain!!!. I grew a few outdoors that turned out nice. I'll see if I got a few pics, one turned really purple but the spider mites kinda got on the late. It's a heavy hitter, along with the Key Lime x Dosidos which is insane.
So sorry to hear that spider mites were an issue, although really happy to read your comment!

Yeeeah, people are crazy about the Key Lime Pie x Do-Si-Dos, she is a true killer!!

Old 01-11-2020, 06:13 PM #5
Kijell

Kijell has much to be proud ofKijell has much to be proud ofKijell has much to be proud ofKijell has much to be proud ofKijell has much to be proud ofKijell has much to be proud ofKijell has much to be proud ofKijell has much to be proud ofKijell has much to be proud ofKijell has much to be proud ofKijell has much to be proud of
Hey I got one growing along with Key Lime Pie x Do-Si-Dos and Zkittlez x Somango!

Purple Punch x Do-Si-Dos actually looks quite Sativa if no one told me it were an indica, it is my biggest plant right now with thinner leafs and a bit taller than the Key Lime Pie, is this often the case or are they quite similiar in height?

Looking forward to the results!
Kijell is offline Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 04:51 PM #6
rolandomota

rolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant future
I got one I won in the guess contest at 6.5weeks flower it has round fat buds is turning purple and smell is of berry and sweet &sour grapes it reminds me a little of querkle because of that sour grape the berry part reminds me of blueberry's
rolandomota is offline Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 09:21 AM #7
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond repute
I grew 2 outdoors and they were good, everything I've tried crossed with that Dos is good. Key Lime x Dos are great also. I've got 2 Key Lime x Dos from seed I'm gonna run indoor if they'll fit in my next grow around mid march!!!!
Old 02-23-2020, 05:11 PM #8
rolandomota

rolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant future
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200222_090345.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	191.2 KB
ID:	522169 natural color no purple lights here 6.5 weeks 11 on 13 off
rolandomota is offline Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 08:40 PM #9
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

Yea they turned purple in 95 degree temps this summer. I may have a pic of the one, the spider mites kinda got on her in mid flowering and I didn't wanna spray the Trifecta Crop Control, but wish I did. Yea it'll turn purple in hot temps. That Dos is a good one they got. I'm trying to grow one up and get a few cuts. Looks great man, it's good smoking weed!!! enjoy

WV's this and that!!! on going flowering thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=368874

Mars-Hydro SP 250 grow just finished!!!!!....back going!!!!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362317

Silverbacks complete threads
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=299104

My Albums
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?u=65286

TerraBloom
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...QaZKmHQ57WSI9K

www. mikrobs.com

https://microbialapplications.myshop...ollections/all
Old 04-22-2020, 10:35 PM #10
Kijell

Kijell has much to be proud ofKijell has much to be proud ofKijell has much to be proud ofKijell has much to be proud ofKijell has much to be proud ofKijell has much to be proud ofKijell has much to be proud ofKijell has much to be proud ofKijell has much to be proud ofKijell has much to be proud ofKijell has much to be proud of
Here is a plant I grew from this strain!
Medium yield but super frosty.
Effect is really good, it is not too strong but very stimulating.
Smells like blueberry muffins with a lil gas background, very nice!

Kijell is offline Quote