Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Alchimia Grow Shop & Philosopher Seeds > Philosopher Seeds > Philosopher Seeds Limited Editions

Thread Title Search
Philosopher Seeds Limited Editions Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-18-2019, 10:49 AM #1
The Alchimist
Vendor

The Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really nice
Exclamation Philosopher Seeds Limited Editions

High grade genetics made with the latest clones

Here at Philosopher Seeds we're as committed to innovation as we are to the quality of our genetics, constantly striving to find new and surprising combinations for your cannabis garden.

For this reason, we'd like to offer you a set of limited edition F1 crosses created by our R&D department, using the best quality American and European elite clones.

These crosses are strictly limited editions, with a finite stock and only available for a short time. This is because we're keeping our seed stock in constant renewal to make sure we're always up to date, so if you're interested in a variety, don't hesitate too long, they're going to fly!

Last edited by The Hermit; 02-23-2021 at 02:02 PM..
The Alchimist is offline Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 10:51 AM #2
The Alchimist
Vendor

The Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really nice

Purple Punch x Do-si-dos

Purple Punch x Do Si Dos info:

Genetics: Purple Punch x Do-Si-Dos
Genotype: Indica-Sativa
Cultivation: Indoor and Outdoor
Taste and smell: Cranberries, fruit, sweet, grapes, lemon, with a spicy touch
Flowering indoors: 60 to 65 days
Outdoor harvest: October
THC content: 22%
Old 03-18-2019, 11:37 AM #3
The Alchimist
Vendor

Early Gorilla

Early Gorilla info:
Genetics: Original Glue #4 x Early Maroc
Genotype: Indica/Sativa
Type: Outdoor
Scent and taste: Earthy, fresh, floral
Effect: Relaxing, pleasant
Outdoor harvest: Late August - early September
Yield: 450-550g/plant
THC content: 20%
Old 03-18-2019, 11:39 AM #4
The Alchimist
Vendor

Blue Sherbet x Do-si-Dos

Available at Spannabis 2019.
Visit us at Stand 86!

Blue Sherbet x Do-si-Dos info:

Genetics: Blue Sherbet x Do-Si-Dos
Cultivation: Indoor and Outdoor
Taste and smell: Exotic, sweet, earthy, grapes, citrics fuel and caramel
Flowering indoors: 60 to 65 days
Outdoor harvest: October
Yield: 500g/m2
THC Content: 25%

Now at Philosopher Seeds, feminised cannabis seeds of Blue Sherbet x Do-Si-Dos, created from two top US strains, and coming part of the Limited Edition range of our seed catalogue.

This variety is a well-balanced Sativa/Indica hybrid with an exotic and sweet aroma, developing purple and dark tones in the foliage and flowers, that serve to highlight the enormous amount of glistening resin that covers them, making a real spectacle for the senses during the flowering phase.

If you're looking for a variety that is as beautiful as it is powerful, that stands out both in your garden and when it's time to smoke, look no further, you've just found it.
Old 03-18-2019, 11:45 AM #5
Rab.C

these strains look great i like the sound of purple punch x do si dos
Old 03-18-2019, 05:27 PM #6
Grateful1

Grateful1 has a spectacular aura aboutGrateful1 has a spectacular aura aboutGrateful1 has a spectacular aura aboutGrateful1 has a spectacular aura about
Interesting stuff. Hope to see some original stuff floating around in 2019-20
Grateful1 is offline Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 12:00 PM #7
The Alchimist
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rab.C View Post
these strains look great i like the sound of purple punch x do si dos
Really interesting plants from this one, tons of resin and some plants have amazing blackberry notes. I'm keeping my PPxDosidos #8 as a treasure!!

Old 03-29-2019, 02:59 PM #8
The Alchimist
Vendor

Key Lime Pie x Do-si-Dos

Cookies potency with lime aroma

Kye Lime Pie x Do-si-Dos info:

Genetics: Key Lime Pie x Do-Si-Dos
Genotype: Indica-dominant hybrid
Taste and smell: Sweet lime, with creamy touches with spices, earth, berries and fuel
Flowering: 60-65 days
Flowering outdoors: Early October
Production: 500g per m2
THC: 24%

This is a hybrid that combines the best features of the Key Lime Pie phenotype of GSC and its intense lime flavour, with the fresh pastry aroma of Do-Si-Dos (OGKB x Face/Off OG), resulting in a plant with a potency that's off the scale.

If you're looking for a Cookies hybrid that's not only productive, tasty and powerful, but also spectacularly beautiful, then keep reading, because this variety has it all.

Without any shadow of a doubt, this is a true gourmet delight, created to tingle your taste buds while immersing you in a state of intense psychedelic pleasure that will keep you coming back for more.

Want to know more about this new F1? Come and visit us!
Philosopher Seeds Limited Editions

Last edited by The Hermit; 02-23-2021 at 02:03 PM..
Old 03-29-2019, 03:38 PM #9
Stonehedge

Stonehedge is just really niceStonehedge is just really niceStonehedge is just really niceStonehedge is just really niceStonehedge is just really niceStonehedge is just really niceStonehedge is just really niceStonehedge is just really niceStonehedge is just really niceStonehedge is just really nice
Sounds like you got some winners there! Good job....

Just got your message check your pm let me know if your still interested in haveing me run more freebies for ya! Thanks ttyl

Stonehedge
Stonehedge is offline Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 07:06 PM #10
Busto

Busto is just really niceBusto is just really niceBusto is just really niceBusto is just really niceBusto is just really niceBusto is just really niceBusto is just really niceBusto is just really niceBusto is just really niceBusto is just really nice
Just purchased a pack of Key Lime Pie x Do-Si-Dos, I was lurking around the website, saw this Limited Edition line and while I was watching prices I noticed seeds were running out of stock (literally people buying while I was searching).
Checked the most interesting for me, it was available, grabbed.

That 30€ min for free shipping... You are the best there at Philosopher ! Thank you for providing these genetics in EU

I would have been so happy to try out something else, will be for the next run of Limited if there will be one !
Busto is offline Quote