Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread....

Thread Title Search
bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-22-2021, 04:53 PM #12211
Desert Dan

Desert Dan is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Dan is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Dan is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Dan is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Dan is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Dan is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Dan is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Dan is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Dan is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Dan is a glorious beacon of lightDesert Dan is a glorious beacon of light
Wow! Didn’t realize there was a Bodhi mega thread here on the mag! Anybody run some strawberry milk gear and have thoughts to share?

-DD
Desert Dan is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-22-2021, 07:33 PM #12212
kro-magnon

kro-magnon is just really nicekro-magnon is just really nicekro-magnon is just really nicekro-magnon is just really nicekro-magnon is just really nicekro-magnon is just really nicekro-magnon is just really nicekro-magnon is just really nicekro-magnon is just really nicekro-magnon is just really nicekro-magnon is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ncali View Post
Haha very much understand your post, and I agree wholeheartedly.

I just repotted them into slightly larger containers and am first working on making them into nice bushes. I plant to open pollinate between the six, and keep a cut of my fav looking female and male. The male might be cool to keep, Appalachia male made some of my fav bohdi strains. It might be interesting to see those genes usedon future projects or cuts.

It's such a small sample size, I feel bad about calling this a 'preservation'. More like an exploration into my little corner of this gene pool.

Should be fun. Thanks for the feedback
Cool, I'm glad you have been able to decipher my post. I totally agree with you on the APPALACHIA male,I've made some crosses from BODHI fathered by this male and I had incredible results. My favorite were the Prayer Tower (Indica Lemon Thai mother) and Mother Milk so I'm very happy to see someone making some seeds with the original MM release.
I understand what you mean about the small population number so maybe it doesn't deserve the "preservation" title but at least this strain won't totally disappear and that's a very good news to me.
kro-magnon is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-23-2021, 06:49 PM #12213
eyesdownchronic

eyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ncali View Post
Haha very much understand your post, and I agree wholeheartedly.

I just repotted them into slightly larger containers and am first working on making them into nice bushes. I plant to open pollinate between the six, and keep a cut of my fav looking female and male. The male might be cool to keep, Appalachia male made some of my fav bohdi strains. It might be interesting to see those genes usedon future projects or cuts.

It's such a small sample size, I feel bad about calling this a 'preservation'. More like an exploration into my little corner of this gene pool.

Should be fun. Thanks for the feedback

Definitely keep any appy lines you have. some of those older ones are really good but you dont see them floating around much. pura vida, blood orange, blueberry hill, etc. ive just got mother's milk, SSDD, ASS, plus a few others. the powdered milk perfume pheno of the mothers milk is really nice.

and even with 2-4 m and f each, you should be able to maintain most of the diversity of the line. if each has 50% of the genome, 6 individuals should give you 95%+ of the total genome

Threads:
-Chronics Headstash Garden
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=374169
-Cindy 99 and Friends
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=377906
-Just a lil bit
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=379006
eyesdownchronic is offline Quote

Old 01-23-2021, 06:50 PM #12214
eyesdownchronic

eyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant futureeyesdownchronic has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Dan View Post
Wow! Didn’t realize there was a Bodhi mega thread here on the mag! Anybody run some strawberry milk gear and have thoughts to share?

-DD
not yet, but I have some strawberry milk f2's that will be sifted through here soon!

Threads:
-Chronics Headstash Garden
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=374169
-Cindy 99 and Friends
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=377906
-Just a lil bit
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=379006
eyesdownchronic is offline Quote

Old 01-23-2021, 08:03 PM #12215
kro-magnon

kro-magnon is just really nicekro-magnon is just really nicekro-magnon is just really nicekro-magnon is just really nicekro-magnon is just really nicekro-magnon is just really nicekro-magnon is just really nicekro-magnon is just really nicekro-magnon is just really nicekro-magnon is just really nicekro-magnon is just really nice
How I could forget the Blood Orange, I had a keeper for long time with good yield, strong in your face high and a crazy taste of orange. This one was what every grower is looking for, all qualities in one package.

Old 01-23-2021, 08:07 PM #12216
kro-magnon

This is some bad pics of my Blood Orange keeper.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20161216_074327.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	557498 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20161216_074412.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	557499 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20161216_074220.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	557500

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-23-2021, 11:59 PM #12217
choom

choom is just really nicechoom is just really nicechoom is just really nicechoom is just really nicechoom is just really nicechoom is just really nicechoom is just really nicechoom is just really nice
In a handful of the seeds I recently acquired was a Chocolate Thai X Goji OG f3, I have never grown anything bodhi so I am very excited for that one.

Old 01-24-2021, 11:31 AM #12218
kro-magnon

This is some pic of my Prayer Tower keepers, I couldn't decide which one was the better so I kept 2 PT mothers, again great yielding plants(I think the APPALACHIA male gave this trait to most of his offspring), one had a taste of lemon and peanut, very unique and enjoyable, the other was more on the fruity side, like an exotic fruits salad taste. They had both a similar happy high, very upbeat, the kind of weed who put a smile on your face in the morning. It was softer than the Blood Orange who could be a pretty agressive and non functioning high but vey nice for smoking in the morning or during the day.
Again sorry for the bad quality pics, this pics were taken a long time ago with a shitty phone camera.
On the 3rd and 4th pics the smaller plants are some clones of my Headbanger keeper I had at that time. PT and HB was a very nice harvest quality wise.
The 1st pic shows both PT keepers, they were very similar. The 2nd pic is PT B, the fruit salad phenotype, the 4th pic is PT A, the peanut/lemon phenotype.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo1031.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	118.4 KB
ID:	557548 Click image for larger version

Name:	PrayerTowerB.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	557549 Click image for larger version

Name:	PTB(DR100).jpg
Views:	36
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	557550 Click image for larger version

Name:	PrayerTowerA.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	557551

Last edited by kro-magnon; 01-24-2021 at 01:25 PM..

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-25-2021, 06:31 PM #12219
moses wellfleet
Super Moderator

moses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivor
More Cowbell - GSC forum x '88G13/HP

Great nose on this plant, it's the loudest of the hashplant crosses I have come across so far.

27 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-25-2021, 07:13 PM #12220
unnamedmike

unnamedmike has a brilliant futureunnamedmike has a brilliant futureunnamedmike has a brilliant futureunnamedmike has a brilliant futureunnamedmike has a brilliant futureunnamedmike has a brilliant futureunnamedmike has a brilliant futureunnamedmike has a brilliant futureunnamedmike has a brilliant futureunnamedmike has a brilliant futureunnamedmike has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by moses wellfleet View Post
More Cowbell - GSC forum x '88G13/HP
Great nose on this plant, it's the loudest of the hashplant crosses I have come across so far.
View Image
Wow awesome ... great job moses, mouth watering plant
unnamedmike is offline Quote