Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Azn00superman's Super Microgrow

Thread Title Search
Azn00superman's Super Microgrow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-14-2021, 09:59 PM #21
Azn00superman

Azn00superman is a jewel in the roughAzn00superman is a jewel in the roughAzn00superman is a jewel in the roughAzn00superman is a jewel in the roughAzn00superman is a jewel in the roughAzn00superman is a jewel in the roughAzn00superman is a jewel in the rough
^^ 2020 seed stock too
Azn00superman is offline Quote

Old 01-15-2021, 01:23 AM #22
Azn00superman

Azn00superman is a jewel in the roughAzn00superman is a jewel in the roughAzn00superman is a jewel in the roughAzn00superman is a jewel in the roughAzn00superman is a jewel in the roughAzn00superman is a jewel in the roughAzn00superman is a jewel in the rough

Fuck lol. It appears I've underestimated the stretch. I heard Bangi was "compact" so I didn't take the stretch serious. I hope I get giant spears and not itty bitty buds here and there

KA5H and GT clones rooted!! That means...

Golden Tiger and KA5H finally put into 11/13.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-15-2021, 01:29 AM #23
calientecarlos

calientecarlos has much to be proud ofcalientecarlos has much to be proud ofcalientecarlos has much to be proud ofcalientecarlos has much to be proud ofcalientecarlos has much to be proud ofcalientecarlos has much to be proud ofcalientecarlos has much to be proud ofcalientecarlos has much to be proud ofcalientecarlos has much to be proud ofcalientecarlos has much to be proud ofcalientecarlos has much to be proud of
Holy stretch!!

Colorado IndoOrganic 2: Saga Continues...
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=377046
MEOW GROWING

***GUNGA GALUNGA***
So I Got That Goin' For Me.. Which Is Nice..
calientecarlos is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-15-2021, 03:54 AM #24
Azn00superman

Scary stretch! A few inches a day easy. They've tripled their height already and not slowing down.

I'm kind of scared of what the Golden Tiger stretch will be like lol. It's ok though, I did ask for a forest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calientecarlos View Post
Holy stretch!!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-22-2021, 10:55 AM #25
Azn00superman

KA5H and GT entering second week of flower. I've been able to keep the height down quite a bit by LST but the stretch will happen very soon.

Bangi Haze jungle.

Less is more approach would have been better for sativas but this is good experience for me. Next run I would go with one plant per tent.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-22-2021, 07:31 PM #26
calientecarlos

calientecarlos has much to be proud ofcalientecarlos has much to be proud ofcalientecarlos has much to be proud ofcalientecarlos has much to be proud ofcalientecarlos has much to be proud ofcalientecarlos has much to be proud ofcalientecarlos has much to be proud ofcalientecarlos has much to be proud ofcalientecarlos has much to be proud ofcalientecarlos has much to be proud ofcalientecarlos has much to be proud of
Don't get lost in da jungle!!!

Colorado IndoOrganic 2: Saga Continues...
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=377046
MEOW GROWING

***GUNGA GALUNGA***
So I Got That Goin' For Me.. Which Is Nice..
calientecarlos is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2021, 12:04 PM #28
dubi
Vendor

dubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivordubi is a survivor
Thanks for the thread and for supporting our work Azn00superman much appreciated!

Glad your quest for sativa genetics led you to us. Bangi Haze has a very electric and uplifting effect (Super Malawi Haze too) that i think you will appreciate compared with the mostly indica strains that perhaps you are more used to find there.

Malawi, Killer A5 Haze and Golden Tiger are usually devastating and overpowering for most, not the most functional sativas smokes, so i hope you chose them knowing this.

They all look very healthy and promising in early flowering, keep up the good job!
And sorry for not replying earlier, i thought i did, probably in another thread.
dubi is offline Quote