Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > The Blue Notes

Thread Title Search
The Blue Notes Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-18-2021, 11:54 PM #81
TyroneShoelace

TyroneShoelace is a name known to allTyroneShoelace is a name known to allTyroneShoelace is a name known to allTyroneShoelace is a name known to allTyroneShoelace is a name known to allTyroneShoelace is a name known to allTyroneShoelace is a name known to allTyroneShoelace is a name known to allTyroneShoelace is a name known to allTyroneShoelace is a name known to allTyroneShoelace is a name known to all
She's not totally a she...

I'm disappointed to say that the AC/DC x Flo F5 has some male parts. A few weeks ago I noticed some pistils browning from the tip in a very suspicious way. But I figured I'd ride it out and see. Well, we have a few seeds poking out. So I'm going to have to give her and the mom the axe. It's a shame since she's a resin bomb, but I can't tolerate intersex traits.

Oh well.. on to the next one

Temple Flo - DJ's one-time-only release
TyroneShoelace is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-22-2021, 03:31 PM #82
TyroneShoelace

TyroneShoelace is a name known to allTyroneShoelace is a name known to allTyroneShoelace is a name known to allTyroneShoelace is a name known to allTyroneShoelace is a name known to allTyroneShoelace is a name known to allTyroneShoelace is a name known to allTyroneShoelace is a name known to allTyroneShoelace is a name known to allTyroneShoelace is a name known to allTyroneShoelace is a name known to all
AC/DC x Flo F5 47F

She sure is a looker. I don't want to chop her after all this effort...

I am finally starting to smell papa Flo coming through. Very old school dank spicy funk.

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-24-2021, 02:25 AM #83
Jellyfish
Invertebrata Inebriata

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
Beauty!
Jellyfish is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2021, 04:39 AM #84
TyroneShoelace

Thanks, Jellyfish! Props to DJ for doing all the hard work and preservation.

On the potential herm note...I have had a BCM#1 lady in flower for a week now and her pistils are staying plump and fresh, so either this little lady has a short window of viable nanner spray, or she's not the culprit. No rash decisions until I do some further experimenting.

Pics of the BCM#1 will be coming soon.

Old 01-26-2021, 02:02 AM #85
TyroneShoelace

The Blue Stable

Just a quick shot of my flowering blues. BCM#1 is now on 8F. ACDC x Flo is on 50F. Distant cousins meeting for the first time. So far they're playing nice together.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-26-2021, 03:38 AM #86
Grow_bigblue

Grow_bigblue will become famous soon enoughGrow_bigblue will become famous soon enoughGrow_bigblue will become famous soon enough
Wow that fade from 40f to 47f is really apparent! And the contrast with the BCM#1 wow! Looks like a fine job training that BCM1 good work.
Grow_bigblue is offline Quote

Old 01-28-2021, 03:21 AM #87
TyroneShoelace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grow_bigblue View Post
Wow that fade from 40f to 47f is really apparent! And the contrast with the BCM#1 wow! Looks like a fine job training that BCM1 good work.
Yeah she faded fast. And she's getting more reddish/black as the days go by. And today, FINALLY, I started getting something interesting from the live resins! They resemble an authentic Turkish Delight. It's a really pleasing sweet/floral combination.

The buds are pitifully small, but they're double coated in trichs. I am just hoping that next round I will find no seeds. That's the worst part of all this. I'm still leaning towards her having boy parts, but still no proof. If they are present, they're deep in the buds.

BCM1 still shows no signs of pollination and I have a lot of air moving in there. Quite curious.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-02-2021, 02:27 AM #88
TyroneShoelace

AC/DC x Flo F5 56F

8 weeks down. I think she's ready. Been flushing for 3 days now. I just can't bring myself to cut her. She gets prettier and prettier. But now without nutes she's eating her leaves. So it's time.

The sample I took is a really interesting smoke. Very unique effect. It reminds me of the reassuring warm hug you get from a high quality indica, except instead of being felt in the body, it is felt entirely in the head. It's like you're wearing a thick fleece ski mask.... in a good way. Its really cozy and calm. This is what I would pack if I was going to an off-grid cabin for a couple weeks to chill out and clear the mind. Will be interesting to see how the effect develops in the fully matured sample.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-02-2021, 07:44 AM #89
Jellyfish
Invertebrata Inebriata

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
You got all that color in 8 weeks, impressive!
Jellyfish is offline Quote

Old 02-02-2021, 08:26 PM #90
TyroneShoelace

She started fading early in week 6 and just kept going. One of my favorite plants to stare at. Gives me visions of the plant on the cover of DJ's book. And also of some of Elevator Man's Flo selections.

2 members found this post helpful.