Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Real Gorilla Seeds > TEST GROWERS Wanted .......

Thread Title Search
TEST GROWERS Wanted ....... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-04-2021, 01:33 AM #61
TheDarkStorm

TheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant future
Been awhile any updates on these....be nice to see some pictures so we can see what to expect from some of these
TheDarkStorm is offline Quote

Old 01-04-2021, 10:24 AM #62
norbyhaze
Just me

norbyhaze is a jewel in the roughnorbyhaze is a jewel in the roughnorbyhaze is a jewel in the roughnorbyhaze is a jewel in the roughnorbyhaze is a jewel in the roughnorbyhaze is a jewel in the roughnorbyhaze is a jewel in the roughnorbyhaze is a jewel in the rough
i can test as many as you want

norbyhaze is offline Quote

Old 01-04-2021, 09:52 PM #63
Fitzera

Fitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkStorm View Post
Been awhile any updates on these....be nice to see some pictures so we can see what to expect from some of these
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=374419
Fitzera is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-05-2021, 06:59 AM #64
EastCoast710

EastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to behold
where we grabbing seeds these days.. i just got back in the game.. . ended up having a relationship issue lol me n the gf broke up. n she was going to be homeless so i had to move out since i knew i could find a place but her credit was shot. so i had to get a small place and didnt have space to grow. now i got a bigger spot again and im back at it . and want some new genetics since i have been almost gone for way to long for me . im back at it tho so please anyone where we gettting reasonably priced seeds.. especially if just S1s cuz thats not breeding work i shouldnt be paying crazy prices.. if so ill just go buy clones from someone in my legal state of massachusetts
EastCoast710 is offline Quote

Old 01-05-2021, 09:17 PM #65
Fitzera

Fitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastCoast710 View Post
where we grabbing seeds these days.. i just got back in the game.. . ended up having a relationship issue lol me n the gf broke up. n she was going to be homeless so i had to move out since i knew i could find a place but her credit was shot. so i had to get a small place and didnt have space to grow. now i got a bigger spot again and im back at it . and want some new genetics since i have been almost gone for way to long for me . im back at it tho so please anyone where we gettting reasonably priced seeds.. especially if just S1s cuz thats not breeding work i shouldnt be paying crazy prices.. if so ill just go buy clones from someone in my legal state of massachusetts
Probably not in a 10 month old test grow thread...

Last edited by Fitzera; 01-06-2021 at 08:05 PM..
Fitzera is online now Quote

Old 01-21-2021, 09:08 PM #66
FrostAie

FrostAie has a spectacular aura aboutFrostAie has a spectacular aura aboutFrostAie has a spectacular aura aboutFrostAie has a spectacular aura about
Hey old time UDG member here. I been looking over your site realgorillaseeds for quite a while after seeing some old crosses i ran from back in the day. Im in the states and now work for a new organic soil based cannabis company in the state of michigan. We are expanding to have open outside grows and I am trying to get them to let me order and run some of the outdoor crosses your offering. I told them some of the backstory on each and was wondering if you ever wanted to do a full showcase bigger test run of any future work I would be happy to help and do a detailed journal. We have a growing demand in this state for fast photos that resist PM in the open elements.
FrostAie is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2021, 02:12 AM #67
flylowgethigh
grassyhopper

flylowgethigh has disabled reputation
I have a Gelato x Dosidos x Orange Pink Grapefruit from the server sale growing now. Are you giving away the same seeds as testers, that Gypsy is selling? Damn... I remember now. I was reading this thread back when I was ordering seeds, and went and got the pack. Also some of Sam's gear. Are the seeds regs? The one seed I wet is doing as well as the others, and will have a spot in the tent if it is a female.

Here it is:

Tester:

Seedbay server fund (60 euros):

https://youtu.be/x0BinEFCp38?t=74

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Last edited by flylowgethigh; 02-14-2021 at 01:28 AM..
flylowgethigh is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2021, 03:55 AM #68
indagroove

indagroove has a brilliant futureindagroove has a brilliant futureindagroove has a brilliant futureindagroove has a brilliant futureindagroove has a brilliant futureindagroove has a brilliant futureindagroove has a brilliant futureindagroove has a brilliant futureindagroove has a brilliant futureindagroove has a brilliant futureindagroove has a brilliant future
I made some seeds of the (GF x Chem) testers male I popped with DNA Genetics Sour Sorbet (Sour Diesel x Sorbet). Haven't popped them yet, but I'm thinking good things.

Mommy (Sour Sorbet):

Daddy (GF x Chem):
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20200521_004119.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	131.2 KB
ID:	558935 Click image for larger version

Name:	20200614_135425.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	558936