Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > The Vault Cannabis Seed Store > Show Us Your Grow Promo – £1000 Worth of Seeds and Merch to Be Won

Thread Title Search
Show Us Your Grow Promo – £1000 Worth of Seeds and Merch to Be Won Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-21-2021, 06:38 PM #1
Gary_The_Vault
Vendor

Gary_The_Vault has a spectacular aura aboutGary_The_Vault has a spectacular aura aboutGary_The_Vault has a spectacular aura aboutGary_The_Vault has a spectacular aura aboutGary_The_Vault has a spectacular aura about
Show Us Your Grow Promo – £1000 Worth of Seeds and Merch to Be Won

Hey everyone,

We’re ramping up the frequency of promos at The Vault in 2021, which is great news for you all! This is also one I’m personally looking forward to as it involves some social media fun (Or email if that's not your thing). So let’s get moving!

This time, we’re going to get you involved and ask you to send us your best ‘grow pic’s’ then we will judge the best 5 and give you a batch of mixed seeds from Ace Seeds, Sweet Seeds, Kannabia & Barney’s Farm which have a combined cash value of £750. Add in another £250 worth of merch like T-Shirts & Vault Face Masks and you’re in for a £1000 bonanza!

Very simply, all we’re asking is that you show us a previous grow of yours you’re most proud of and send it to us. There are two key ways you can do this. Post to Social Media or Email us. Forum entries don't count I'm afraid.

Simply click through to the blog post to get the terms of entry + email address.

https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co....erch-to-be-won

Best of Luck.

Gary Eff
#TeamVault
Gary_The_Vault is offline Quote

Old 01-29-2021, 08:42 AM #2
cannavera

cannavera is on a distinguished road
i bought from you guys a few times now get some promos up here at the ic hangout will go down good
cannavera is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2021, 04:32 AM #3
rolandomota

rolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant futurerolandomota has a brilliant future
Excellent.... in my best Mr burns impersonation
rolandomota is offline Quote