Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > What strains do you ladies prefer?

Thread Title Search
What strains do you ladies prefer? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-09-2013, 06:00 AM #1
hush
Señor Member

hush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond repute
What strains do you ladies prefer?

I have honestly always kept my wife's needs in mind when selecting strains to grow, but after all these years I now realize we have found more keepers for me than we have for her. So it dawned on me that the problem is my wife simply doesn't know enough about all the strains that exist, and which ones do what. She generally just relies on me, and I haven't done too bad of a job in picking them, if I do say so myself...

But I know that women have different aches and pains than men do, and I figured who better to ask than the women growers of icmag?

So what kinds of strains do you ladies find yourselves wanting the most? Or running out of the fastest? Which ones make you want some sweet, sweet loving? Which ones work the best on menstrual cramps?

I'll be ordering more seeds in the near future, so I'm doing my pre-planning.

Thank you!

hush's hidey hole

hush is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-09-2013, 04:50 PM #2
PetFlora

PetFlora has a reputation beyond reputePetFlora has a reputation beyond reputePetFlora has a reputation beyond reputePetFlora has a reputation beyond reputePetFlora has a reputation beyond reputePetFlora has a reputation beyond reputePetFlora has a reputation beyond reputePetFlora has a reputation beyond reputePetFlora has a reputation beyond reputePetFlora has a reputation beyond reputePetFlora has a reputation beyond repute
A couple of friends get my BrandX WH X WW -pollinated with BG for their ladies.

Apparently it makes them less inhibited- the sex is said to be great

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=329619

Just because you weren't taught something doesn't mean it's not true, and vice versa
PetFlora is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-09-2013, 05:05 PM #3
azad
Buzkashi

azad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud of
My gal loves H3ads Wavy gravy, she loved the menthol effect the smoke has,a great day time high. she smoked a Cpl oz of well cured buds,left me just 4-5grms lol

Don’t worry if all the lights flicker and go out. We have the spark that lights the fire.

Ask the Humming bird about the significance of the flowers.
what would a Vulture know about their? significance who feeds on the dead..

https://youtu.be/dqGdWoW-GT8
If wisdom were offered me on the one condition that I should keep it shut away and not divulge it to anyone, I should reject it. There is no enjoying the possession of anything valuable unless one has someone to share it with.
Seneca
azad is offline Quote

Old 08-11-2013, 02:01 PM #4
Alone

Purple Midol for the menstral cramps. LOL!
You should do the research like your doing and create your own hybrid for the ladies issues.

Old 08-11-2013, 02:33 PM #5
crazyfool*

crazyfool* is a jewel in the roughcrazyfool* is a jewel in the roughcrazyfool* is a jewel in the roughcrazyfool* is a jewel in the roughcrazyfool* is a jewel in the roughcrazyfool* is a jewel in the roughcrazyfool* is a jewel in the rough
My girl liked c99 a lot....also liked bubblegum..... Im gonna run some OTM x IBB next..... My girl at least likes sweeter kinds of ganja..... And for sex i highly recomend peyote purple
crazyfool* is offline Quote

Old 08-11-2013, 04:33 PM #6
redneck shogun
Gnomes turn my compost pile

redneck shogun is just really niceredneck shogun is just really niceredneck shogun is just really niceredneck shogun is just really niceredneck shogun is just really niceredneck shogun is just really niceredneck shogun is just really niceredneck shogun is just really niceredneck shogun is just really niceredneck shogun is just really nice
Peyote purple for your night time S&M. Just be warned you will be sore later.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-15-2013, 12:53 AM #7
G.Goo

G.Goo will become famous soon enoughG.Goo will become famous soon enough
Lady loves NL ,Swt , Power Kush, Blue mystic
G.Goo is offline Quote

Old 08-15-2013, 01:11 AM #8
wildgrow
, The Ghost of

wildgrow has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by redneck shogun View Post
Peyote purple for your night time S&M. Just be warned you will be sore later.
Damn! Shoulda jumped when I had the chance!

SSC Lot M69 F2???

The Crap I Have to Deal with...
wildgrow is offline Quote

Old 01-07-2014, 04:21 AM #9
hush
Señor Member

hush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond reputehush has a reputation beyond repute
I thought I would go ahead and bump this thread, see if there is anyone else who would like to contribute. Thank you those of you who already chimed in. I am still interested in finding the ultimate strain for menstrual pain. The ones we have help out a little, but just not enough.

My wife experiences REAL bad dysmenorrhea. And I mean BAAAD! She usually has to miss work if she starts her cycle on a week day. We recently discovered that extract of Black Cohosh helps out a lot, but it knocks her out much in the way that our most narcotic indica does not. So she still has to miss work, albeit, in less discomfort.

If we could find a real good strain that offers pain relief and anti spasmodic properties, that would be so wonderful. So please, if anyone has suggestions, please feel free to mention them here.

I love my wife and I hate to see her in pain!

hush's hidey hole

hush is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-07-2014, 06:02 AM #10
Heusinomics

Heusinomics is a jewel in the roughHeusinomics is a jewel in the roughHeusinomics is a jewel in the roughHeusinomics is a jewel in the roughHeusinomics is a jewel in the roughHeusinomics is a jewel in the roughHeusinomics is a jewel in the roughHeusinomics is a jewel in the rough
Serious likes to say the kali mist is reported effective for menstral pains. Seen several reports to this.

My x always prefers clear head sativas ( cheese, flo, Sage) whenever pos. w the exception of random migraines, when lo light and strong Indi's were the tickit.
Heusinomics is offline Quote