What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MGT's Organic Gorilla Glue t5 Scrog

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
bout 3 weeks in, still a ways to go :) I do have pics of the intake stuff now btw, but the misses had some minor surgery so havn't got around to uploading them yet, also have to make room in the gallery for more so they are coming.

here is a couple for now, starting to smell good in there now too

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Lots of buds in there, looking good!

Thanks, nothing like they would be under the big light though, but its def getting more stinky and sticky ;) I had wanted to already have 2 more full spectrum bulbs in there by now, hopefully I can get that done soon.

I'm fairly happy with it considering its t5 and all that went down so far. Could def see some room for improvement if one were to only rock t5's. But again, I was bored, skipped the last couple rounds, needed to smoke something that does not suck while getting the larger room ready again, so can puff while the bigger things grow out.(what all these things are will be hush hush for now)

lol, so here we are. Roughly 29ish days flower, still a ways to go. End of July, start of August somewhere in there. Hope to have something ready to burn at the cup in August in Detroit.

Last edited:

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Damn nice grow man . Your training is on point and those girls look happy as hell!

Thanks, yeah they def had some training sessions, major ones every couple of weeks up until a week or two ago. Always fed guano/kelp tea so they are def healthy. Last nights feeding was their last dose of Humbolt Roots, everything else will stay the same for a bit. Plan to drop the seabird couple weeks from the end and the bat a week from the end but the rest should stay about the same for the most part.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Won these glasses on the Mars Hydro Giveaway thread, nice to actually see the plants green again without have to use a different light when checking them out. plus now I'm safe from uv. Pic are from about 20 min ago.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Thanks yeah I can't wait, hopefully rock the deathstars on that one. Got some sour seeds coming too so gona be a full house soon, more threads coming soon ;)

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Wow nice buds & this was done with just T5 alone...great result.

Yeah, you can def do stuff with a t5, but it will never be like what you would get with a larger light. But if you are unable to rock a nice light and are forced to use something smaller, it could def be done. Quality should still be up there, but density, size, and yield will have to take a backseat.

All that being said, Ive been late on some tea feedings, they were grown to long before screened, there is a lot that could be done better that would def produce some larger buds than what you see here, even with t5. They still got a good few weeks left of flower so we shall see how large they actually get.

The point of this grow for me, was just to get something going because I was bored and the buds I be buying SUCK, been about 6ish months since I had a harvest. Plants were started well before cab was ready ready for them. But I got some larger grows about to be starting, so again this just gives me some stuff to puff well the larger cabs do their thing ;)

The smell is very strong on these glues, very sticky as well. All in all, I'm happy enough with this run. Could always be better.

MagusWay

i have a 4ft x 2.5ft - Closet. i was going to run 400 hps but i aint sparked it up
yet so i dont no if heat will be an issue. i agree about street weed its 1.4g here
for £20 and its garbage. so i thought i would try some homegrown

Latest posts

Latest posts