What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DARKSIDERS DANK SNITZEL GROW

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well well well thanks for the help and also to the driver I told you im not psycho anymore:biggrin:
sorry brother couldn't resist::

Its ok I know youre not psycho brother
Well i will put some new photos up tonight as a week has passed now and keep my regular updates as promised to MR Bradley Danks thanks to anyone looking in and stay safe always,:tiphat:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

ratchy

got your message darksider shame about them lights youre not having much luck these past few weeks chin up sorry to hear about the other news life sucks at times mate but goes on you know the score you've told me that plenty of times im here only a call away and bilko ive passed your message on no problem will be about on bank holiday monday plants are looking good now :comfort:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got your message darksider shame about them lights youre not having much luck these past few weeks chin up sorry to hear about the other news life sucks at times mate but goes on you know the score you've told me that plenty of times im here only a call away and bilko ive passed your message on no problem will be about on bank holiday monday plants are looking good now :comfort:

Cheers m8 appreciated.:tiphat:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those ladies are certainly frosting up. Hoping you get a spectacular finish.

Thanks starke yes they are starting to get frostier and yes i hope its a good finish too thanks for looking in stay safe always :tiphat:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Photo update as promised not much happening to be honest will get some better shots up soon enough.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

ratchy

looks good to me some nice frost on the little ones the bigger ones look ok but the little runt has done well coming back from early photos keep em coming and the smell is what you said strong strawberry cannot wait till I taste it :biggrin::) just checking in on your Connoisseur Genetics

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks good to me some nice frost on the little ones the bigger ones look ok but the little runt has done well coming back from early photos keep em coming and the smell is what you said strong strawberry cannot wait till I taste it :biggrin::) just checking in on your Connoisseur Genetics

Nice one m8 im glad you like her, the strawberry one is for you and b. don't worry about that its going nowhere.. and yeah m8 seen your post over at CSG cheers appreciated, got a nice parcel from rgs yesterday too and just checked on big lights they will be in my possession no later than Tuesday they are sitting in the warehouse as of ten minutes ago bring on the quantum boards :biggrin: Be lucky m8.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for looking in mr brunch and scrogrow appreciated cheers. It will be a while before any action on those goodies from rgs.. Well I will upload photos tonight on mr danks genetics as lights on now and will just add them to this post and believe me the smell is now out of this world on the strawberry one I want to add cream and sugar to it,, its going to be the first to finish flower too I reckon.. smells awesome anyhow that's it for now stay safe guys and take care .

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

ratchy

hello me ole mucker glad to see you got them boards delivered and nice to see your kid got the hoose just a flying visit in out will pop over next week to smell my girl :biggrin:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice to see you my friend yeah im its good news on the house anyhow speak when I see you nice to see you in out ha ha .L8rs
As promised for mr Bradley Danks Genetics.... I moved them away from big fan now and looking better now starting to fill out and moved over into other Wilma system.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

PDX Dopesmoker

Nice pics, those plants are really healthy looking foliage and the buds look like they've really fattened up a lot in the past couple weeks. Are those fan leaf stems oddly long or am I just misinterpreting what I'm looking at?

Latest posts

Latest posts