What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DARKSIDERS DANK SNITZEL GROW

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Well guys got some new beans sitting in water as I type will put photo up in the morning and more info :tiphat:

Beans have now sank to the bottom of the glasses could be a good sign of things to come :biggrin:

Lineage of these beans is as follows...

Fire Alien Strawberry x Jagerschnitzel.

Platinum Cookies x Jagerschnitzel.

picture.php

Last edited:

bilko

you lucky so and so nice one brother nice cross indeed oh and I almost forgot :biggrin: you left the aquarium lights on :)

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Thanks Guys for the support much appreciated and always welcomed :tiphat:
Jägerschnitzel
Also Known As: Schnitzel, Snitzel, Schnitz

Jägerschnitzel was created for the flavor of the clone only .Jäger. Cultivar from Southern Oregon that gained notoriety for its strong flavour and medicinal effects.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
420giveaway
yeah i know the word well, i can speak german too mate

i mean more genetic background or the cross from it ...

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
yeah i know the word well, i can speak german too mate

i mean more genetic background or the cross from it ...

I don't speak german at all m8.
But will find out direct from the breeder himself.
I always thought it was meat but maybes im wrong .:tiphat:

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Jagerschnitzel is a cross I have been working on for a while so it can endure the outdoor conditions of the Pacific Northwest in Oregon. I bread all my varieties together that did well for me over the years. First I crossed a few Mickey Kush males to a G13 female cut I acquired locally in Portland, Oregon around the year 2007. This thing had some crazy vigor so it always had a home in my stable.

I opened up the G13 x Mickey Kush seeds and crossed a female with my other Mickey Kush cross I called Macob Kush (Obama Kush x Mickey Kush). Once I popped those seeds there was a hardy male waiting for me that had that really desirable G13 vigor so I selected to use it over all my other males with the clone only cut of Jager from southern Oregon.

I popped the ((G13 x Mickey Kush) x (Obama Kush x Mickey Kush) x Jager). I found a Purple Kush Pheno that took heavily after the Jager Mother but also inherited the vigor of that original G13 cut from long ago. I have been working this super vigerous cut I call Jagerschnitzel ever since. I just finished making the Cube (3rd backcross) in January. Its been fun exploring all the incrosses and outcrosses with the original Jagerschnitzel cut.

In the attached photo you can see how jagerschnitzel outpaces all our other clones when growing and rooting. True hybrid vigor in my opinion. That allows it to fight off pest and disease better in my experience.

picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Jagerschnitzel is a cross I have been working on for a while so it can endure the outdoor conditions of the Pacific Northwest in Oregon. I bread all my varieties together that did well for me over the years. First I crossed a few Mickey Kush males to a G13 female cut I acquired locally in Portland, Oregon around the year 2007. This thing had some crazy vigor so it always had a home in my stable.

I opened up the G13 x Mickey Kush seeds and crossed a female with my other Mickey Kush cross I called Macob Kush (Obama Kush x Mickey Kush). Once I popped those seeds there was a hardy male waiting for me that had that really desirable G13 vigor so I selected to use it over all my other males with the clone only cut of Jager from southern Oregon.

I popped the ((G13 x Mickey Kush) x (Obama Kush x Mickey Kush) x Jager). I found a Purple Kush Pheno that took heavily after the Jager Mother but also inherited the vigor of that original G13 cut from long ago. I have been working this super vigerous cut I call Jagerschnitzel ever since. I just finished making the Cube (3rd backcross) in January. Its been fun exploring all the incrosses and outcrosses with the original Jagerschnitzel cut.

In the attached photo you can see how jagerschnitzel outpaces all our other clones when growing and rooting. True hybrid vigor in my opinion. That allows it to fight off pest and disease better in my experience.

View Image

Saved me a lot of explaining appreciated m8 thank you :tiphat:

And on another note 48 hours gone by and the girls are raising there heads:woohoo:
picture.php

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Well another day has been and gone and they are now sitting in the ez cloner under the t5 lights two decided to be a little bit lazy but I have faith in them and should all hopefully be through tomorrow we will see touch wood :tiphat:
picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Well it looks like I jumped the gun as two days later and the lazy two is still a no go,, One slightly opened the other did not and it was the last to sink.. :bashhead:. Ah well gotta make the most of what I have. Well today I will put my remaining 2 seeds from RGS. Real-Gorill4 as back up and another 1 different breeder Cotton Candy Kush as need to fill my other system so till the next stay safe .:tiphat:

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Nice to see you here mr Brunch and also mr PDX Dopesmoker much appreciated.

Mini update.

Well now for the photo run ..and the soil the girls are in .. just for the time being.. is john innes seed sowing compost.. never tried it before but looks and says on the bag sterilised loam, peat and horticultural grit with added nutrients so sounds good . well if you have ever heard the story of the ugly duckling I think you will see what I mean we have 2 stunted ones of one which looks mutated but that's where the ugly duckling story started and it eventually turned into a beautifull swan so we shall see.. Still sitting good with the six girls.,well that's it for now guys till the next update stay tuned,.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Hi guys. Well one week on and it looks like the ugly duckling so to speak is changing into what could become a beautiful swan still a long way to go but a very noticeable change in her as the pictures show, I can see a big change in them both and the others too looking nice and strong not a lot to report realy and still have not been fed so im guessing there must be plenty in the compost for them I water them every two days till I see the water coming out the bottom of the cups,, I sure will be glad when they are in the rdwc systems all automated a lot easier for me ha ha yes I know im kinda lazy ha ha well heres the photos for now stay safe all and be lucky and thanks for looking in.:tiphat:
picture.php
picture.php