What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Red Lebanon by flash seeds

Took a few seizures from customs but finally got my seeds a week back and 3/4 are in full swing compared to the last one slowly coming along. ill post some pictures tomorrow, but the one is starting to absolutely blow up from yesterday im running an Apollo horticulture 600W dimmable at 300W now due to heat issues and im in the smallest Apollo Horticulture tent thats like 3ft long and 18 inches wide and 6ft tall.

Sorry for the late reply, yes they are regulars, im a big fan of breeding this is my first Auto Flower grow inside. other wise i prefer out doors but in my state its too cold rn haha. I do not have a clue on what to expect, and when im up in the morning ill be taking their pics when the light is on for you all to enjoy the biggest one, im about 2 weeks into the project so far and theyve had a slower start then id like but GH Bio Grow im hoping theyll start really Reaching and branching out fairly well, ill be doing another grow in the summer outside as well

picture.php
Pictures are kind of wonky, used my phone ill figure out later why theyre not as they should be but my main one is taking off fairly well since Day one and the other two are catching up fairly well after that watering
picture.php

theyre Growing up pretty well so far, ones showing its sex as a female so im hoping for Atleast a male At this point or all this growing was for nothing haha

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They look stout! Keep em growing. Generally, males show first. Watch out for bananas.

my update is No males, 3/8 germinated Very poor lol, But you cant always win, Ill be doing an update Visuals tomorrow so far im using a rough feeding schedule outline with nutrients ill update you all on the nutes for that