What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autoflowering Testers needed!

Gone Camping

I can test strains starting in December, my second run of the season.

Indoor under HID or Autocob, Root's Organic medium using Greenleaf's Mega Crop. Been running auto's for about 6 years now, never journaled here but certainly can. I have run journal's elsewhere and can link you if interested.

I have run some of your strains in the past.

Female Seeds

Veteran
Ive been growing autos for some time now. Id love to test new auto seeds.

I’m down to do a test run indoors
If it’s a good thing I’ll run them twice outdoor next year

I can test strains starting in December, my second run of the season.

Indoor under HID or Autocob, Root's Organic medium using Greenleaf's Mega Crop. Been running auto's for about 6 years now, never journaled here but certainly can. I have run journal's elsewhere and can link you if interested.

I have run some of your strains in the past.

Hello folks, thanks for the joining the thread, I am going to send you a pm in a few minutes ;) feel free to check your inbox :D

All the best and stay high,
Mr B.

growingcrazy

If a spot is still available. I would like to give them a go.

I grew my first round of auto's this year and enjoyed them. I'd like another try at some!

Thanks and take care.

Dr.King

Veteran
I'm also interested in testing some Autos if available. Currently running some Ace seeds auto Malawi's and Zamals from his R+D list. Sure I can find a spot next round for some tester seeds :tiphat:. Happy growing as always.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Dr.King, it's always nice to see you in the forums. I had two bags I'm undecided on. So I offered them as testers. I'm about 50% auto's this coming season.
Peace brother

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
I'd like to thank Mr.B for the genetics and opportunity. I look forward to showcasing the Red Purps and the SexBud. I'm giving these genetics every advantage I can. I will have a thread in the Female Seeds forum and one in the Ace Seeds forum as well. I will be testing genetics for both breeders.

I'm at 50 degrees North along the Canadian border. I hope you will all stop by these threads and see some incredible genetics. Please be safe and enjoy your family during this time.
Peace farmerlion

Latest posts

Latest posts