What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
20220819_042021.jpg
20220819_042025.jpg
20220819_042027.jpg
20220819_042039.jpg

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Just did this tray up. Gonna do another tomorrow . Tomorrow's will be split between @PiffCoastFarms Sour Glue V2 and Karma's Heady Rado Rose. Then I'm gonna plant a half dozen fems from my last batch. GSour and Karma Sour BX2 hit with fem pollen from GSour (herm seeds. And they still prolly be better than the pack you paid $200 for)

These seeds are Duecee Coupe (Sowahh F2) from @lordofthenugz710 and ECSD x 4DD from People Under the Stairs. 9 of each.

20220825_160222.jpg

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
The Honey Dub Haze is some killer smoke. The "short pheno" is my fav so far. Taller OG dom pheno can hold her own as well. I have dry shots I'll upload soon. For now, this is the Harlem Diesel. Although not the best looking , she has the smell/flavor profile I was after. I can smell Piff and Sour coming off her. Already getting trich's too.

Sept42022(1).jpg

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Gorgeous!
Thanks man. I hadn't really touched it during flower. No squeezing for smells or anything. So i moved it for the pics. Took some good whiff's. Right away all I could think was how similar it is to the "Fake
91' I had . So cool to see how much alike they are. Plus it shows that even though the owner of Phylos is a P.O.S , the science is proving valid. At least in this example.

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey bro. DTOG, VA in the House! Starting to get back on more. Everything is still looking stellar as usual. Hope all is going well. Take care 1

Latest posts

Latest posts