What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

guerillagardening with moritzst

flamstaa

Great work moritzst! As we're gearing up for our Southern hemisphere season it's great to read of completed guerilla gardens despite the obstacles you faced. Enjoy the fruits of your labour!

moritzst

hellooo....
its cold outside and still 1/3 of a year till start of the new season... cant wait :( ... :)
well, got my cam ready and took some proper pics finally...
greez and see u in may....

Last edited:

moritzst

hello guys

im again on the run....
already ferted the place with hornflakes, some industrial bluecorn gardenfert and some nitrate lime at the begin of march so everything should be soaked in nicely...
been on the spot yesterday and placed 20l of water to give my seedlings a good start when getting out.
i was quite surprised when i found the spot already full of seedlings, its just growing wild, well, killed most of them.

strains as above + i got me some dinafem seeds as NAG recommended them heavily, should be dank

this is sweet deep grapefruit, critical 2+, blue widow and moby dick, even though iv heard moby dick finished 25 oct at a friends gh last year...but maybe im lucky with this years autum :)(think that every year, failed...nearly every year ;))

today most of them seeds came to light,...germing date should give me nice, not too tall plants as tall plants are a pain in the ass for guerilla growing...

greeez

Last edited:

moritzst

3 days seedling progress...
well, only the guerillas gusto failed heavily, only 1 of 5, all the others are looking good...
again, waiting for the sun ;)

greez

Last edited:
N

NewAgeGenetics

Nice to see it!

you made the right decision when you bought what I said! :D

you will never grow anything else again! lol

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
I shall stop by and keep an eye on this one. Interesting grow, we as guerilla growers are a one of a kind heart that only we ourselvea can understand. It is in the blood!

moritzst

hello there

well mountain, id prefer goin legal but its what it is, have to deal with... okay... still love the thrill(a little) ;)

no sun in sight but the rain is also appreciated...
left the plants for 2 days without supplemental light in the wintergarden when i was off to party wich caused in a leggy stretch, some are falling over a little...will grow out...

greez

Last edited:

moritzst

hello.....

some seedling progress

greez

Attachments

• DSC_1884.jpg
    DSC_1884.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 8

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
definitly a point to improve next year is supporting, maybe some nets across the whole place.
also i ordered early strains.
against the stem rot it will help to plant the seedlings on little mounds instead of sinks

Good luck this year moritzst. Hope you crush it with green metal stakes and green trellis this year!
IT DOESNT JUST HELP.....Its a must!
I know its hard to see, but each plant has 2 green metal stakes and is wrapped in green garden trellis. Only lost 1 ounce due to budrot and catapillers out of like 15 lbs.
Only had 1 plant not finish and it was the biggest and best plant. Chemmy Jones. Had to cull it 3/4's of the way through flower on Oct 8th. Wasnt gonna finish until Nov 1st. (learning still over here too)
Thuricide is your best friend against catpillers. Spray in mid July.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

moritzst

hello guys

after one month i visited again.
already got rid of some males.
the plants that received the most light looked worst as it was extremely dry and hot, but looking good in general.
carried 20l of water today as they let their tops a bit hanging in the midday sun but it sure had 45c as when i came back with the water and it got a little cloudy they were standing straight again, well, now its raining finally :)
tallest plant is a durban poison with 6ft. atm. some sweet deep grapefruit, smallest may be 1,5ft., arnt coping so well with my fert or maybe they were just struggling in the heat as i gave them the best spots
have some pics..

greez

Last edited:

moritzst

hello guys,...

visited today, spot presented itself very ambivalent,... some plants are really having a bad time as they are still stressed by the dryness... also the little ones are overnurtured,
most of the plants like it as they grew heavily for the last two weeks, ... also gave them 20 lb of fertofit-fert today wich should get rid of any nutrition issues visible, always some gambling in a non monitored environment, but well, we will seee.... :)
horseflys and mosquitos gave me a hard time so i didnt do any supporting, brought in strings and netting but still need some stalks...

greez

Last edited:
N

NewAgeGenetics

very promising plants!

they will grow at least one more month, some very early flowering strains maybe will show some flowers even in July, but all the strains what I recommended to grow will start to flower from mid to late August!

you have a fckin dry summer at this year... what to say? more watering or a better soil mix (for next year) can solve this problem.

next year prepare better your soil bro! I can help you what to mix in the local native soil to make it better' yo

moritzst

haha, yeah NAG, well its true that i ve been a little lazy this year, but also i didnt want to go there by car, just for harvey i will hopefully have to.... ;) ...watering regularly would be hell of a work .... well they just have to dig deep....

thx for stopping by

greeez

moritzst

hello guys

visited today and everything looks splendid, the fert kickt in nicely and we had some rain finally.
also the small plants show some vigor now.
so of course i have the situation that the sunnyiest spots are less filled but lets see whats comin.... some of them plants are already 7ft... they just wont do me the favor of stayn short.... ;)

greez

Last edited:
N

NewAgeGenetics

what a change since your last post!

and they have one more month veg!? OMG SHIIIT! :D

seems like your best season ever'