What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my bouncing bangkok betty babies

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
shes on her way ,she really loves the outdoors took pic just before she went into the ground

and here are some cuts i took just gonna water clone these

heres the betty boys the 2 in the front(black pots) the 1 in the white bucket is lifesaver been out side about a month its kinda reveggin 1 in back corner is betty boop :yoinks:

Last edited:

fuaryone

She...

She...

Does have good internodal (short spacing)... I've got some Thai plants going 3 females and 2 males, I crossed to NH f4 and Highland Oaxacan f1 male(s) so far... will be nice to see that one outdoors, and how it does... goodluck, and peace. F1. :joint:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
Fuaryone thanx for stoppin by she doesn't seem to have stretched very much what strain of thai :yummy: are you using in your crosses,i was hoping for 2 girls but i ll take what i got :chin:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
yea

yea

betty is finally getting tho stretch her legst ,right into the ground :joint:
she got transplanted yesterday she just digs her new digs can ya dig it

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Book 2...Chuck And The Betty Stock...I dig that dig dude...Choco Thai Sounds awesome...Love that Thai flavor... :nanana:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
thanx PACK and my aussie brudda LEEROY i still have BANGKOK BETTY'S brothers BANGKOK BILL AND BANGKOK BOB waiting in the wings ready to get busy when the time comes and i need some pollen

fuaryone

Chuckyoufarley:

Chuckyoufarley:

I don't know what region the Thai seeds come from... I think he mentioned something about lowland, but not sure... I also got some Loas/Cambodian border seeds... the one female I have has nice crystally resin to it... and a unique smell in the garden: The only descripition I can call it is "Real deal" Thai, I have crossed it with Highland Oaxacan and Haze14 males, and have saved all the cutting to make seeds later... peace. F1.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
betty is really loving the great out doors

heres bangkok bob he is very stout in the stem area gonna use him for some pollen when the time comes

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
here we are 4 days later she grew about 10 inches in 4 days time

i almost for got her brother BANGKOK BOB and at the end of the season he will be fondling her ,a lil incest is best when talking weed

G

Sorry, been out of town for awhile. Boy, those girls are doing well. I told you you to watch out for them. 10" in 4 days isn't anything thing yet. That girl is going to get hugh very quick. Just keep an eye on her. You'll also start to notice the leaves will start to get very long and thin as she gets older and she will start producing 11 and 12 blade leafs. Very pretty girl your going to have. She also will start to produce resin very early on, so keep and eye on her for that. These seeds are going to grow you out a very strong and very racey high. I hope your in for it. Some people have noticed visial also, but not that strong.. Your going to be very happy with the smoke. Wally and his mates are loving it down under. Well, got to catch up on some other threads. Nice grow and i'll be keeping an eye.
Take care and super job

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
chuck - they're really looking happy and healthy, but man they're like wildfire 2.5" / day, :yoinks: :woohoo: :yes:

BG
<...10" in 4 days isn't anything yet... she will start producing 11 and 12 blade leafs. >
:yoinks: :yoinks: , I know you're not kidding, but jeezzuuss that's growin like a devil. 18' possible???

Thanks - great stuff!!!! :yes:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
GWD thanx for checking out 1 of yer babies she already had trichs ,even
BANGKOK BOB is sparkling cant wait cant wait cant wait :yoinks: :woohoo:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those look great, they are gonna be monsters......cant wait to see some of the bud shots once they start to fill out.
Peace

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
heres betty 3-4 days cant remember but here she is

and check out BANGKOK BOB'S BALLS :yoinks: just noticed today he started
throwing pollen ,i will collect some on sunday when i go there again

open pollen sac in this pic

oh yeah these should be ready around THANKSGIVING

G

I realy dig seeing how good looking she is outdoors, nice one chucky, what a treat to watch :canabis: I wonder how big she will get :chin:

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
yeah Leeroy, ol Betty is definitely packin on the size outdoors, eh? NICE Chucky!!!
Glad ya got a dude and a lady. Let's hope my experience with Betty is as pleasureable as yours :wink:
cc

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hey PACK she is gonna be a THAI tree
high leeroy we will build a tree house in her thats how big she'll get LOL
CC im sure betty will treat us good thanx for stoppin by FELLAS