What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my bouncing bangkok betty babies

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
well im pretty sure i have 2 male and if the weird looking thing i see is a female pre flower that would be great . the pre flower or not almost looks
like the staminabut its right behind the one in the crotch of the node
ill bring the big mag glass with me next time and get a close up pic my cam wont do it without the magnifying glass

G

:wave: Very Nice Chuck :wave: ,
Dont forget,girl who ride bicycle upside down end up having crack up! :yoinks:

G

There looking good Chuck, I'll be prey for that last one to be a Female. It sounds like you got a girl. The males are usally the first ones to show and the female lag behide them. Let's all hope for that female.
Take care

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
you crack me up RED145

Dont forget,girl who ride bicycle upside down end up having crack up!
GDW thanx for peepking i really hoping for a girl :yummy: so i can make some more beans of the betty's and then i to can be generous and spread the good beans thru the ic community thru DG of course :woohoo: :jump:

G

Chuck, spread those suckers around. I won't be able to get a batch together for some time. I'm thinking maybe summer time 2006. That's if my move goes well and i get the parent plants in time and clones going fast enough, but my beans will be back and plenty for everyone to enjoy. Even the seeded buds are going to get you high as hell. Nice grow, lets hope for a girl.
Take care

nycnoob

Well well.lookie what we have here..soooooooo gorgeous..I am going to need more pics..I am a picture whore..

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i'll be putting betty in the ground saturday i mixed up a beg of expert mix soil with some bone and blood meal i have some guano and worm castings also she should be a tree at the end a GREATT BIG CHOCOLATE THAI TREE

G

:wave: Nice job Chucky,
Shit brother we got 3 GOOD months and prolly a little more time,plenty o season left,that bitch will be HUGE Chuck,GROW ON! :wave:

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
chuck and the choco-stalk!

and then... after trading his mom's cow to some crazed Aussie for some magic beans, chuck planted em in the ground. Up to the clouds grew a trememdous choco stalk. One day chuck decided to climb the choco stalk. At the top he found a long haired giant that lived in a castle protecting jars full o nugs. FEE.... FI ...FO ...FEED, Whos this mofo after my weed?!?!?
yelled the giant!
Chuck harvested the biggest top from the choco stalk, (after all it WAS his, grown from his beans) and scrammed back down the stalk.
Chuck chopped down the stalk, ...down fell the bigasss baked giant and the huge choco stalk into a frozen lake.
The resulting churning of frozen water and weed caused the biggest batch o bubble hash ever to snow on chuck's house...and he lived happily ever after!
:smoke:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
JUST GREAT I LOVE IT
and then... after trading his mom's cow to some crazed Aussie for some magic beans, chuck planted em in the ground. Up to the clouds grew a trememdous choco stalk. One day chuck decided to climb the choco stalk. At the top he found a long haired giant that lived in a castle protecting jars full o nugs. FEE.... FI ...FO ...FEED, Whos this mofo after my weed?!?!?
yelled the giant!
Chuck harvested the biggest top from the choco stalk, (after all it WAS his, grown from his beans) and scrammed back down the stalk.
Chuck chopped down the stalk, ...down fell the bigasss baked giant and the huge choco stalk into a frozen lake.
The resulting churning of frozen water and weed caused the biggest batch o bubble hash ever to snow on chuck's house...and he lived happily ever after!
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks:

THANX FOR THE LAUGH

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
the moral of this story...

the moral of this story...

be careful, those choco Thais will grow REALLY BIG outdoors!

:biglaugh: