What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Architects of Western Decline - Cultural Marxism?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Do you see society eroding around you? Are you're streets less safe than they used to be? Do you feel like the West is in Decline?.....well maybe what you are about to see and hear within this thread and the attached video can explain WHY?

https://archive.org/details/youtube-eTmNWY0ZPfM

The above video can be found on You Tube and elsewhere under the name ‘The Architects of Western Decline – A Study on the Frankfurt School and Cultural Marxism’. It’s an excellent 29 minute documentary about political correctness, also known as cultural Marxism, and also mentions its Frankfurt School origins of the 1920’s and 30’s.

picture.php

The Frankfurt school started its life in Frankfurt in 1923 under the name of the Institute of Social Research. It was a Marxist-oriented research centre affiliated with the University of Frankfurt. Famous instigators and members include Carl Grünberg, Georg Lukács, Felix Weil, Max Horkheimer, Theodor W. Adorno, Erich Fromm, Herbert Marcuse and Jürgen Habermas. Antonio Gramsci and what most now describe as the quackery of Sigmund Freud were also big influences on the institute’s development.

The video explains in a clear way how, after traditional Marxism-where the workers of the world were meant to unite against their employers-had failed, an even more sordid and deliberately subversive new movement was created in its place.

Those behind both movements were internationalist intelligentsia who’s aim was to deliberately eradicate Western values, social systems and the indigenous European racial group in a pre-emptive attempt to lay the ground ready for a global communistic/authoritarian revolution.

This would be part of a new order that would be run under a global corporate scientific and technological technocracy, as presented and incubated by Bertrand Russell, the Huxley brothers, the Tavistock Institute, Zbigniew Brzezinki and many others.

picture.php

During Hitler’s regime in the 1930’s, the institute and most of its prominent members moved to the USA and found a new home in Columbia University, New York. Once in the USA, its tentacles and influence spread to other Universities and also infiltrated the new civil rights and counter culture movements.

The school’s thinking was that something else of significance needed to replace the working class as the vanguard of the previously failed global Marxist revolution so that a global revolution could be achieved. It was decided that that something else would be a coalition of all the minority groups who had various identities and agendas to push.

So all these social movements happening in the USA at the time especially – second wave feminism, gay rights, sexual liberation and the black power movement were appropriated and used as a means to an end to attack what the cultural Marxists believed to be the evil establishment. The evil establishment held in place, they deemed, by oppressive people of mostly European ancestry who largely believed in the American dream of a free society, free speech and the inherent rights of the individual protected under a written constitution.

There was to be no more of the fight for equality of rights for all people under the law. Instead there was now to be special and different rights for some special groups based on their collective identity and wants .

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

The patriarchy and everyday capitalism were also holding everything and everyone back and were to blame for everything according to the new Marxists. And anyone who had a different opinion to the Marxists would need to be ignored, silenced or demeaned. This is made especially clear in the work of one of the Frankfurt School’s most famous members, lecturer and activist Herbert Marcuse. Herbert Marcuse’ famous paper ‘Repressive Tolerance’ published in 1965 clearly sets out in black and white how he believed some tolerances needed to be ‘liberated’ (stopped) when it came to views that he and his friends disagreed with. In the paper Marcuse states:

Liberating tolerance, then, would mean intolerance against movements from the Right and toleration of movements from the Left

This deep bigotry and persecution of free speech and thought dressed as progressiveness has done its job in creating deep division. It’s an entrenched and ultra polarised stance that is designed to create chaos and division in society, undermining it and destablising it.

And, by design, this extreme identity politics of the ultra far left has led to the creation of an equally angry and entrenched opposing side to face it – both extremities usually being funded and manipulated by the same financiers and their media cohorts playing the age old game of divide and rule for their own twisted chess game. The outcome is unlikely to be honest, rational and productive dialogue with pragmatic solutions that work for everyone except those that are deliberately playing the two sides against each other for their own gain. Those offering rational and productive dialogue and debate are usually treated worse by mainstream media than the extreme elements. Or, worse, ignored. Rationality is simply not tolerated in the Orwellian dystopia.

picture.php

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

But the subversive cultural Marxist philosophy is especially institutionalized and has by now taken over most of the universities in the USA as well as Britain and Europe. It increasingly controls Western intellectualism, politics, and culture in general. This can be seen by the rise of even more identity politics hysteria and progressive bigotry which, through censorship and intimidation, is increasingly attacking the free speech and free thought of the individual in Western society in an increasingly blatant way.

Those pushing the cultural Marxist agenda, mostly but not exclusively well meaning young adults brainwashed and indoctrinated in to thinking goodness knows what, have no apparent concept of the fact that fighting against the rights of free speech and free thought for all is fighting against their own inherent rights to these crucial things as human beings. Turkeys voting for Christmas, horses galloping to the factory.

And the agenda is being carried out today by attacking and undermining every aspect of the cultural, religious and patriotic values of western nations especially – all the moral and Christian values, the traditional family, the normal relationship between men and women and even the scientific fact of the male and female gender itself. The use of mass uncontrolled migration also exacerbates the psychological and sociological cluster bombing that is occurring by design.

It’s also being done through the increased indoctrination of children and young people in our schools and colleges, through leadership training in public and public private partnerships and beyond, and through the constant feeding of cultural narratives and new ‘norms’ in mainstream popular culture-in news, films, music, gaming, social media and television. Perhaps people have forgotten how simple it is to just switch things off and stop looking and listening at the things being constantly fed to us.

picture.php

Critical Theory – One of the main tenets of the Frankfurt School’s cultural Marxism

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

It should be obvious to most that the agenda of political correctness has not simply developed organically of its own free will over time. It’s not something that needed to naturally evolve over thousands of years to reach its zenith in this day and age to remind people not to say bad things to each other and to be nice. The folk that were around in the days of Moses, Attila the Hun or Genghis Khan had all probably worked out the differences between pleasantness and unpleasantness in their own times. We can see by looking at history and at documented evidence, that political correctness is a deliberate, well coordinated and well planned weaponized attack on all of us. A deliberate and specific attack which has been mostly created and nurtured over the last century.

This sustained attack is being released on all the people of the world to try and eventually control and subjugate all individuals and all nations through cultural means. It’s part of the bigger war to try to control and subjugate all individuals and all nations under a centralised new world order and globalist state. It’s highly sordid and highly intricate and has taken many many decades of incredibly patient, careful planning and conspiring.

picture.php

Most people at present will not believe or consider such a connected tapestry of well thought out conspiracies possible but, at some point, they will need to understand that it’s a real threat and not make believe.

The answer to the threat is simple in its essence. The answer lies within the power of the individual to learn and discern and to think for himself or herself. And to reject tyranny in all its forms, to reject it, speak about it and fight it until it disappears like the morning dew.

Link to KALERGI PLAN THREAD : https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=348315

___
https://sovereignwales.com/2018/03/...rectness-cultural-marxism-and-why-is-it-here/

Last edited:

St. Phatty

Israel supports multi-culturalism worldwide

except in their own apartheid nation.

Meanwhile, Israel's assault on its Muslim neighbors is turning them into the refugees who are fleeing to Europe & the US, raping Swedish women etc.

Give them (the Muslim's) all a 30 caliber AR (and LOTS of ammo) & send them back to whence they came.

Fvck Israel.

T

Teddybrae

generally speaking: "... people lack the language of protest".

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

Yes I agree, it is rather a lot to digest and assimilate in just one sitting. It also takes a few hours of fact checking on my part before I even ventured to make a thread out of it...

Huxley and Orwell were indeed meticulous visionaries in their day, with most people at the time treating their books as if they were fairy stories, but as we see what they wrote about a dystopian (An imagined state or society in which there is great suffering or injustice, typically one that is totalitarian or post-apocalyptic.) future seems to be coming about gradually, and that's more than spooky...

And I agree most people would find it difficult to counter what we see happening since thru all this PC garbage they are being deprived the language of protest...

Much to think about and ponder upon......which is good.

Well, Mr Nirvana, I 'm not up to digesting all of that this morn. I will have to come back to it. However I agree with the words of Orwell and Huxley quoted above.

Their ideas are reflected in current day Social Science where it is noted, when referring to assertive attitudes, that generally speaking: "... people lack the language of protest".

Last edited:
W

Water-

heres a snippet"

In 1921, the Duke of Bedford, Marquess of Tavistock, the 11th Duke, gave a building to the Institute to study the effect of shellshock on British soldiers who survived World War I. Its purpose was to establish the "breaking point" of men under stress, under the direction of the British Army Bureau of Psychological Warfare, commanded by Sir John Rawlings-Reese.

Tavistock Institute is headquartered in London. Its prophet, Sigmond Freud, settled in Maresfield Gardens when he moved to England. He was given a mansion by Princess Bonaparte. Tavistock's pioneer work in behavioral science along Freudian lines of "controlling" humans established it as the world center of foundation ideology. Its network now extends from the University of Sussex to the U.S. through the Stanford Research Institute, Esalen, MIT, Hudson Institute, Heritage Foundation, Center of Strategic and International Studies at Georgetown, where State Dept. personal are trained, US Air Force Intelligence, and the Rand and Mitre corporations.
The personnel of the corporations are required to undergo indoctrination at one or more of these Tavistock controlled institutions. A network of secret groups, the Mont Pelerin Society, Trilateral Commission, Ditchley Foundation, and the Club of Rome is conduit for instructions to the Tavistock network.

Tavistock Institute developed the mass brain-washing techniques which were first used experimentally on American prisoners of war in Korea. Its experiments in crowd control methods have been widely used on the American public, a surreptitious but nevertheless outrageous assault on human freedom by modifying individual behavior through topical psychology. A German refugee, Kurt Lewin, became director of Tavistock in 1932. He came to the U.S. in 1933 as a "refugee", the first of many infiltrators, and set up the Harvard Psychology Clinic, which originated the propaganda campaign to turn the American public against Germany and involve us in World War II.

In 1938, Roosevelt executed a secret agreement with Churchill which in effect ceded U.S. sovereignty to England, because it agreed to let Special Operations Executive control U.S. policies. To implement this agreement, Roosevelt sent General [William] Donovan to London for indoctrination before setting up OSS (now the CIA) under the aegis of SOE-SIS. The entire OSS program, as well as the CIA has always worked on guidelines set up by the Tavistock Institute."

http://www.tavinstitute.org/

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Another 'snippet' from you're link Water...

The methods of Freudian psychotherapy induce permanent mental illness in those who undergo this treatment by destabilizing their character. The victim is then advised to "establish new rituals of personal interaction", that is, to indulge in brief sexual encounters which actually set the participants adrift with no stable personal relationships in their lives, destroying their ability to establish or maintain a family. Tavistock Institute has developed such power in the U.S. that no one achieves prominence in any field unless he has been trained in behavioral science at Tavistock or one of its subsidiaries.

Henry Kissinger, whose meteoric rise to power is otherwise inexplicable, was a German refugee and student of Sir John Rawlings-Reese at SHAEF. Dr. Peter Bourne, a Tavistock Institute psychologist, picked Jimmy Carter for President of the U.S. solely because Carter had undergone an intensive brainwashing program administered by Admiral Hyman Rickover at Annapolis. The "experiment" in compulsory racial integration in the U.S. was organized by Ronald Lippert, of the OSS and the American Jewish Congress, and director of child training at the Commission on Community Relations. The program was designed to break down the individual's sense of personal knowledge in his identity, his racial heritage. Through the Stanford Research Institute, Tavistock controls the National Education Association. The Institute of Social Research at the National Training Lab brain washes the leading executives of business and government.

Gry

Capitalism by itself and with no help needed has already done in the society we grew up in.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Capitalism by itself and with no help needed has already done in the society we grew up in.

Not capitalism. Corporatism. In a capitalistic society, everybody is free to make it if they have the ideas or the drive to make it. Gov't doesn't get in the way of someone trying to earn a buck.

Corporatism controls the gov't with huge donations to further the corporations interest and control competition from the little guy.

A true capitalistic society is a level playing field.

Gry

Not capitalism. Corporatism. In a capitalistic society, everybody is free to make it if they have the ideas or the drive to make it. Gov't doesn't get in the way of someone trying to earn a buck.

Corporatism controls the gov't with huge donations to further the corporations interest and control competition from the little guy.

A true capitalistic society is a level playing field.

Never felt any confusion about where I live, and am aware of terms which describe current conditions accurately and well.
Don't use them in general conversation, because of how I am left feeling when I use them at all.

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i watched a lot of jordan petersons stuff on marxism, very interesting stuff

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes.....I too have researched what this strikingly intelligent man has been lecturing on a variety of topics. Often he doesn't fall in with the ideology of the far left and so, like others he is branded by them in the MSM as 'far right' which is all constructed to cause consternation and the negative propaganda that can emanate from that to try and put him down....

Jordan Peterson

Canadian clinical psychologist
Jordan Bernt Peterson is a Canadian clinical psychologist and a professor of psychology at the University of Toronto. Wikipedia
Born: 12 June 1962 (age 56 years), Edmonton, Canada
Spouse(s): Tammy Roberts (m. 1989)
Influenced by: Carl Jung, Sigmund Freud, Jean Piaget, Erich Neumann
Children: Mikhaila Peterson, Julian Peterson
Education: University of Alberta (1984), University of Alberta (1982), McGill University

I find this debate on IQ particularly interesting :
Jordan Peterson: The Dangerous I.Q. Debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MJUhDQKJcY

i watched a lot of jordan petersons stuff on marxism, very interesting stuff

T

Teddybrae

Gypsy ... I 'm not comfortable with the material you present here.

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well I must say that you present an interesting question, and I will try my best to answer it constructively.

I left school at 15 years old and didn't have any sort of institutionalized formal education in any colleges nor universities, but that didn't stop me from travelling and learning something about this world, and what I saw was that most people are the products of their environments, what they see, hear and the way they are expected to behave within those societies molds and creates the individual to either be accepted or not....

Of course I have my own views on how I perceive things, and these views are not set in stone, and are often augmented or changed as I take on more knowledge that I can reason with to be true...

I have no manifesto that I aspire to, nor any established political party, doctrine nor deity which I follow...So basically I am an open book and form my opinions (which might change) based upon real life experience and the knowledge and wisdom of those in the past and present that I can research and relate to.

We are not all born or grow up equally. Some are stronger or smarter or born to great privilege or the worst kind of poverty. But in my own mind I like to extend the hand of humanity to all of my fellow men/women that we are all still one race the human race, and that is what we all have in common....

What I am often doing here is attempting to present an alternative/different view on many topics, then debating to discover what others can contribute in the aim of better understanding what these topics within current affairs are really about,....getting to the meat of the matter if you will......via free-thinking and logic....and reason, with the end gambit being : TO INCREASE AWARENESS.

Gypsy ... I 'm not comfortable that the material you present here is Ironic. To explain: One of the central attractions for me in becoming a user of Icmag is its non-judgement and support of the individual. For example the affirmations that may be seen while my page is populating. Things like: "Terrybrae is a good fellow".

I learnt that such non-judgement is Radical because it supports the individual's viewpoint ... and I learned also that the non-judgemental viewpoint is a reaction to Psychology because it assumes the "client" knows her/himself better than the "therapist" ever can. Thus a non-judgemental therapist 'does not know'. S/he waits for the client to tell him/her. Then perhaps the two can work things out together.

Now, I see the irony in yr position stems from the apparent fact that your site extends non-judgement to Everyone no matter colour or creed.

How is it then, that extending non-judgement to all colours and creeds is not also a splinter of the very 'cultural marxism' this thread seems to condemn?

Last edited: