What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I suck at cloning. That's not a question but this is

cone

I only did it because I haven't got enough room yet to put a propagato.
I love Rapid rooters but like rockwool just as much.

Want some pics bro? Exactly a week behind the pictures if.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Most def, more pics the merrier! I need to get some of my new setup but my lights turn off at 7pm and I been running around doing other shit the last week.

cone

Yeah grab some pics when you can be good to see how you a getting on, Your outdoor plants still going?

As requested.

3 weeks flower

General overview.
picture.php

Burmese
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Fuck those look beautiful bro, I hope my flower tent looks that white after 3 weeks! That HLG looks like it's wrecking shop! My outdoor doing well, I just went up today and greencured them. Probably have to hit them up again tomorrow since we'll have had almost 3 days of off and on rain. Pictures from the 22nd so about 3 days old.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

cone

AP

I wouldn't go as far as incredible it's not bad for the first time round using all LED.
Things can only get better.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Well they look incredible to me :D
First I got the clone tent. The Animal clone mother in the back with some GG#4 clones.
picture.php

Next up the veg tent. Got The Animal on the left, 2 Liberty Haze, a GG#4 I been taking clones off of, and 3 clones of the Indica Bagseed that are rootbound but I don't have anymore room to put them. One of those will be turned into a clone mother for the Indica Bagseed, soon as I can create more space :D And yes I did tape a pot on top of another pot full of soil. Roots were popping out the bottom and I don't have room for a wider pot so I figured I could stack them and make a taller pot.

picture.php

That just leaves the flower tent. That Bagseed Indica on the left vegged just under 2 months while I was lsting it into like a cup shape to open up that inside, hoping to increase yield and get a cool lookin plant. Win/win. Then a little liberty haze I threw into the flower tent just to sample it, then in the back right is the GG#4 I'm flowering out which I lst a little bit, in front of that right is The Animal. I flipped to flower on the 13th hoping to harvest ~2nd week of November. The bagseed I hit today with blood meal because it started to get some yellowing. I figure the soil mix I'm using is fine for a 1 month veg + flower, but it's low on nitrogen after 2 months.
picture.php

moonymonkey

hey nice plants...one thing on the cloning problems,check your plant for fungus,so you don't wasted your time this can be a sneaky..crap..bottom leafs and then branch get spindly and die..first time had it was this year...just use will be using all the preventives now like bat guano,crab stuff has chitin,bug manure fertilizer,mycorriza,all the good biological things to soil more drainage.some funguses on leafs can be cut of on some plants before they release spores keeping it from getting into the soil...any the weed plant needs to sprayed with teaspoon baking soda and few drops of dish soap,feed with a high ph fertilizer like schultz mixed with water ph 7.4=7.5.and cal mag,this gets the plant food since the fungus needs a low ph tol live,on leafs too..with out this treatment plant can't take the water or food,rots the roots,did this with tomatoe plants outside worked great.peace moonmart/cheif big cloud looking out:dance013::dance013::tiphat:

cone

Well they look incredible to me :D
First I got the clone tent. The Animal clone mother in the back with some GG#4 clones.
View Image
Next up the veg tent. Got The Animal on the left, 2 Liberty Haze, a GG#4 I been taking clones off of, and 3 clones of the Indica Bagseed that are rootbound but I don't have anymore room to put them. One of those will be turned into a clone mother for the Indica Bagseed, soon as I can create more space :D And yes I did tape a pot on top of another pot full of soil. Roots were popping out the bottom and I don't have room for a wider pot so I figured I could stack them and make a taller pot.

View Image
That just leaves the flower tent. That Bagseed Indica on the left vegged just under 2 months while I was lsting it into like a cup shape to open up that inside, hoping to increase yield and get a cool lookin plant. Win/win. Then a little liberty haze I threw into the flower tent just to sample it, then in the back right is the GG#4 I'm flowering out which I lst a little bit, in front of that right is The Animal. I flipped to flower on the 13th hoping to harvest ~2nd week of November. The bagseed I hit today with blood meal because it started to get some yellowing. I figure the soil mix I'm using is fine for a 1 month veg + flower, but it's low on nitrogen after 2 months.
View Image

Can't believe how far you come since I first started speaking to you (Nothing to do with me just to clarify)

In all tents, the plants look healthy & happy.
Have you noticed any difference in the plants since you started using the HLG?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
So many ways of doing this....some work some don't. I use 2" rock wool....soak them in a rooting solution for 45 minutes...put in a dome with a heat pad keeping the roots at 78f. I keep the dome moist but not dripping. As the rock wool starts to dry so will the dome. The rock wool will stay moist for 10 to 14 days. If no roots add a LITTLE bit of r/o water until roots appear.

Oh. keep the heat pad at 78f with a lamp rheostat. My .02. This method will result in over 90% success rate.

Shalako

Cutting of your choice, with a little saliva, some Root Hormone powder from Home Depot, put in coco in a solo cup at 80* and keep them moist. So easy I believe anyone should be able to do it!