What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ColoSpringBudZ's micro homemade tent grow

If youre ever in the city let me know. Ive been in and out of the industry for a few years. Im only running two strains atm but hope to increase over the next few months.

CowboyTed

If youre ever in the city let me know. Ive been in and out of the industry for a few years. Im only running two strains atm but hope to increase over the next few months.

Shall do. I only have three strains going now, outside. A couple Jack Herer varieties and a purple Voodoo.

I plan to try some 12/12 from seed grows indoors this fall and winter, with lots of variety. Then I'll start my big crop for the summer, and grow them indoors until they are ready to go outside. I want to try growing some monsters outdoors next year.

I just cut some clones from the JH. I'll throw some in next time I head your way.

Maybe by then I'll have posted enough to earn a private mailbox here,so we can trade phone numbers. :tiphat:

Howdy folks! Just a quickie! My flowers are stacking up!

picture.php

CowboyTed

Lookin' good!

It seems your girls are about two weeks ahead of the girls I have outdoors. I'll get to learn what's coming from watching your thread. :)

So digging the lower temps here. Fall has fallen. My flowers are bulking up. Looking super frosty. Its a busy month for my job here but i anticipate harvest in 3 weeks. I've let everything just veg out with a heavy feeding of tappin roots bloom and some recharge or mammoth p.

This week im gonna start tapering off my nutes in prep for the flush coming up before harvest.

Im super excited to be on the homeward stretch even tho what started as an indoor micro grow turned into a semi outdoor full size grow im now expecting way more flowers than i would have got in my tiny closet.

So heres my girls.

picture.php

picture.php

My two favorite plants. Not gonna be heavy yeild but super stony looking.

Happy growing!

Kimura

whats crackin man? nice lil grow ya got goin on. i live in the springs too. just wanted to drop by and say hi :)

Alrighty! Things are looking good. Bulking up nicely. Pics are in my album. Desperately searching for my next round.

Ill post pics tomorrow or Sunday.

ashelyrosa

Anyone know what is the best grow tent? actually i want to start my indoor gardening and that's why i need a grow tent. But i am confused about it because market are fully loaded with many type of grow tents. if anyone suggest me, it will be helpful for me.

Latest posts

Latest posts