What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ColoSpringBudZ's micro homemade tent grow

Blended news. My newest strain wound up with fungus gnats so it immediately left my room and is now drying up in the sun. Haven't seen any evidence of them on my other plants so heres hopeing...

So, here's what im working with.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I dont know why they are all sideways now...but im happy with the growth on my lil mob boss clones. They are bulking up fast. The purple god isnt taking off as quickly which is disappointing because the seed took off like fire. So i might veg one more week then flip. We'll see.

I lost my new strain...just too many gnats. Oh well! The rest of my garden seems to be unaffected for which i am unbelievably grateful.

Mob boss babies are now teens! Grew 5 inches on 2.5 weeks. Gonna wait another week and start training then maybe one more week then flip. I updated pics in my album. Gonna go have fun with the family. Will update again Monday.

Damn, when i repotted i didnt explain my potting mix. I like to use foxfarm so i used 2:1 potting mix (happy frog) to ocean forest and i like the dry bio live, so i added a half cup or so the all 6 15 gallon smart pots. I watered with some light recharge microbes and lots of water. My soil is a happy place!

:sasmokin:My plants now fill up the entire pot with multiple tops. Im super happy with how my soil mix has behaved with the recharge amendment. I will follow up with new pics probably tomorrow.

My moms both got new pots and look super happy so far. If i wasnt so blazed... I'd get pics now but about to up :blazed: some dabs. Maybe later... Def tomorrow!

Happy growing!

-TheShortTexan-

Its strange, being here for so long then going back there. The paranoia is unreal.

Tell me about it.. but those pots are looking full. MI need don't completely cover the area of the Rubbermaid they're in, but I'm thinking to let em grow up as they are. When the branches grow up it will give me more room to pull them apart and tie them. Of course I don't have the light footprint you have

Im running 1300 wats led and my first led grow to boot. Was redoing my flooring today so didnt take new pics but they look mighty today. Pics tomorrow.

-TheShortTexan-

What brand of LED'S are those? I seriously like the soil mix recipe. Fox farms OF and Happy frog have appealed to me for some time. Gonna have to give them a shot eventually. What kind of temps are you looking at?

They are above par brand? Idk they were made in China and aren't extremely bright but i think what they lack on PAR they make up for in spectrum. I like FoxFarm products because they aren't too hot to transplant in even after i add amendments.

So heres the update. Started flower like 5 days ago and the stretch is on!

picture.php

The purple god is soo much bigger than i had anticipated. I can tell im gonna have to stake the hell outta her.

My lil mobbys look super fat but haven't quite started the stretch yet so im excited.

picture.php

This pic is from day 2. The other is from yesterday which is day 5.

Work time so check my album for the rest of the pics.

Found caterpillars. Applied some neem and some other stuff i cant remember...had a busy week so ill take pictures tomorrow. Lil buggers left my leaves browning and holey. But they shall die.

This is what we got. All the ladies look sweet. Think i beat the pillars but ill retreat tomorrow just to be safe.

picture.php

Mama mob boss looks way better since repotting.

picture.php

Mama purple god looks so rangy but her daughters look wicked huge.

picture.php

And some damage from the caterpillars...

picture.php

The preflowers are looking pretty sweet.

Tex- i have a fairly large room in my garage thats not well vented so its hard to keep cool when temps here get about 80 its 85 in my room. Cooler in the rest of the building so i have to leave the door open. I find all kinds of strange things in my room...next grow i hope to make it more difficult for things to get in.

Ill post pics of my preflowers tomorrow or the next day.

This is what we got. All the ladies look sweet. Think i beat the pillars but ill retreat tomorrow just to be safe.

picture.php

Mama mob boss looks way better since repotting.

picture.php

Mama purple god looks so rangy but her daughters look wicked huge.

picture.php

And some damage from the caterpillars...

picture.php

The preflowers are looking pretty sweet.

Tex- i have a fairly large room in my garage thats not well vented so its hard to keep cool when temps here get about 80 its 85 in my room. Cooler in the rest of the building so i have to leave the door open. I find all kinds of strange things in my room...next grow i hope to make it more difficult for things to get in.

Ill post pics of my preflowers tomorrow or the next day.

Hows it going folks? Im happy to say all my plants look fabulous. I defoliated like crazy to remove damaged leaves and increase light penetration through the canopy. Pretty much all the large fan leaves below the main canopy got chopped.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

What do ya think?

CowboyTed

Howdy neighbor! (I'm just up the road near Elizabeth)

A couple of those plants look leggy! You make my outdoor sativas look downright bushy in comparison. I suspect the quality of sunlight makes a big difference.

I'll be growing under lights over the winter, but for now my girls are enjoying the Colorado sunshine. I just took some cuttings to get the next crop started. I'd love to meet you,and maybe swap some genetics. I don't know any other growers nearby.

Latest posts

Latest posts