What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Are my eyes and/or brain cancelling out my blurple LED’s?

RookMan

I have a pair of method seven led+ glasses and they work great but every once in a while I like to work without them so I can get in close to see details. A few times I have noticed my eyes seeing the correct colors WITHOUT wearing the glasses. Has anyone experienced this? Is it normal? I really should always wear my glasses right?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
UV light is hell on the lenses in your eyes. Wear sunglasses, and whatever the LEDs require. The eye lenses will get like the back window of a convertible MG, and will make you see yellow. I had new lenses put in a few years ago, and the blue that was out in the world amazed me. It was green before, cause blue and yellow make green.

RookMan

UV light is hell on the lenses in your eyes. Wear sunglasses, and whatever the LEDs require. The eye lenses will get like the back window of a convertible MG, and will make you see yellow. I had new lenses put in a few years ago, and the blue that was out in the world amazed me. It was green before, cause blue and yellow make green.

Thanks for the reply. I normally use my glasses and will be sure to use them all the time in the future. I had a feeling what I experiencing was not healthy for my eyes ?.