What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NEED help legal TX(south) of the border

Agentofchoas

I'm looking for information on organizations that help with drug possession charges I'm looking at misdemeanor charge either A-B first time dealing with the law special Texas law is very harsh. funny thing is i'm originally from michigan where weed is legal usually it just a fine. easily token care of but choose to move to texas (south) now the law is trying to ream me "no pun intended" does anyone have any tips,clues,opinions,conclusions. any choices, options, legally points .i have medical marjuanna card in michigan i'm average joe i'm skitzo i smoke to live a normal life " what i call normal any " when i smoke i can talk, laugh, and show emotion. i have no charges on my record i have never committed a crime but here in Texas "south" I'm looking at jail time it crazy. like me lol. i don't have money for a lawyer i don't understand all these legal proceeding. is there any legal loop holes for mentally sick people trying live normal life the best way they can. any court secrets i can use. legal proceeding i can use to end this possibly a slap on wrist. hell i let my momma spank if that fix it LOL:thank you: