What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Attention all old Stoners would you smoke and grow this sexy mexi?

St. Phatty

grow yes.

smoke ... maybe like a cigar, wouldn't inhale.

except people aren't passing joints much these days anyway.

White Beard

Don’t know why one would grow what they wouldn’t consume themselves...seems kinda...predatory, wouldn’t you say, Harvey?

q3corn

I think the concern about smoking it would be more about mold and pesticides still stuck on the bud

Growing the seeds doesn't expose you to the same issues

Green Squall

I learned to grow with Mexican bagseed over a decade ago and it was pretty much all indica dom stuff. I assume the Cartels did the the as the Moroccan farmers and started buying Dutch genetics to better their yield/quality. But hey, it still might be fun to pop a few and see what you get.

rolandomota

Dam. I bro I'm slowly reading the response and I think you guys deserve to have stuff like this because why not hell yea here's the new batch I got a good one this time lately this stuff has been smelling nice when you burn it seriously like Frankincense but I'm seeing fat ass starting leaf it feels sativa to me in the mind part but yea warm euphoria as well
I can't grow them all! Lol
IMG_20201107_191612.jpg the shake is probably another vial full it's got quite the load from a qp of next brick it smells like mango and faint lemon medium potency its pretty mellow stuff I'm such a tease I know lol :dancer::good::biglaugh:

shithawk420

Veteran
Counterfeit mexi. Real mexi doesn't come in qps.

It wouldn't be hard to break a lb into a qp.

I'm going to assume your near the border to be able to get a qp of that for $100. I wish I could get deals like that.i could easily sell that for $150 an ounce

Sunshineinabag

View attachment 523688 would you smoke this?
And would you attempt to grow the seeds of this, dare I say, mexican landrace??

It smells fruity I'm not sure maybe a peach and melon mix? and a bit herbal .
Let me know what you think everyone and he'll yeah I'll smoke this and grow it's seed I'm sure I can do a better job and it will be better than this.

Right now I'm test smoking this I just got it today. I need a bit More Time to get to know it ....then I will do a smoke report.
P.s. it's a quarter.....pound for a 100 yea buddy! :woohoo::dance013::smoke out::smokeit:

I've smoked more of that than anything else. Bricked up flowers are actually quite potent when done properly:D

WelderDan

Veteran
Back in the day I grew a lot of Mexi and Colombian weed. It was what was going around. And we didn't get the bricked stuff that smelled like amonia, we got buds. Little buds, long skinny buds, green, brown and gold. I miss those days. Grew some fire shit from bagseed back then. I wish I could get my hands on those genetics now.

Latest posts

Latest posts