Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > New Seedsman mod

Thread Title Search
New Seedsman mod Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-13-2020, 06:38 PM #11
mr.brunch

mr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsChron View Post
So far so good! Which has been your favorite smoke? I can’t tell you how excited I am for the Peyote Gorilla I’m growing out next.
Are there any Seedsman genetics you would like to try in the future?
Favourite so far has to be Girl Scout crack, very flavourful and effective. I have various seedsman genetics in the fridge (gelatOg , bubba Kush, black sugar, lemoncello haze and Bruce banger ) so unsure what’s next, but it’ll be one of those

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

“Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
- Ferris Bueller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
mr.brunch is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2020, 08:33 PM #12
Fitzera

Fitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud of
Quote:
How does your friend enjoy it? Are they opting for the hydro grow, or have the switched it up??
He uses it set up for hydro, but hes considering a soil run because he works away from home for weeks at a time.
Fitzera is online now Quote

Old 01-13-2020, 09:33 PM #13
TheForgotten

Hi Lee,
Honestly didn't know much about Seedsman until recently acquiring a 6 pack of Sugar Haze, all 6 germed and sprouted and are growing vigorously, 100% is a great germination rate....

Old 01-14-2020, 03:46 AM #14
KingsChron
Vendor

KingsChron is a jewel in the roughKingsChron is a jewel in the roughKingsChron is a jewel in the roughKingsChron is a jewel in the roughKingsChron is a jewel in the roughKingsChron is a jewel in the roughKingsChron is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brunch View Post
Favourite so far has to be Girl Scout crack, very flavourful and effective. I have various seedsman genetics in the fridge (gelatOg , bubba Kush, black sugar, lemoncello haze and Bruce banger ) so unsure what’s next, but it’ll be one of those
I actually got myself some of those as well! Girl Scout cookie has been one of my favorite highs, so I look forward to try some Girl Scout crack! How long did it take from Germ till chop??
KingsChron is offline Quote

Old 01-14-2020, 03:47 AM #15
KingsChron
Vendor

KingsChron is a jewel in the roughKingsChron is a jewel in the roughKingsChron is a jewel in the roughKingsChron is a jewel in the roughKingsChron is a jewel in the roughKingsChron is a jewel in the roughKingsChron is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzera View Post
He uses it set up for hydro, but hes considering a soil run because he works away from home for weeks at a time.
I think that would be a good idea! What’s his yield like? Has he changed the setup at all?

Old 01-14-2020, 03:48 AM #16
KingsChron
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheForgotten View Post
Hi Lee,
Honestly didn't know much about Seedsman until recently acquiring a 6 pack of Sugar Haze, all 6 germed and sprouted and are growing vigorously, 100% is a great germination rate....
I’m really happy to hear you’ve had good success! I hope to get you more involved with Seedsman. They’ve got some amazing genetics that I want to show case to everyone here. If there’s anything I can help you with or some strains that interest you, I’d love to one day get some grow competition going on here

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2020, 05:22 PM #17
TheForgotten

Quote:
I’m really happy to hear you’ve had good success! I hope to get you more involved with Seedsman. They’ve got some amazing genetics that I want to show case to everyone here. If there’s anything I can help you with or some strains that interest you, I’d love to one day get some grow competition going on here
I'm very happy with what i've seen so far. I'm definitely going to try some more genetics from Seedsman, i'll PM you or post here once i've decided what to go with.

Thanx for the reply....

Old 01-14-2020, 06:45 PM #18
Fitzera

Fitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud of
Quote:
I think that would be a good idea! What’s his yield like? Has he changed the setup at all?
Hes not a very attentive grower, nor is he really interested in learning about genetics. Pretty much set it and walk away. Poor genetics most of the time, resulting in poor quality and yields. I'm setting him up with a mother so he can have continual good smoke.

I've never met anyone else who even knows about the roommate or nlbc. How are you liking yours? You're canadian?
Fitzera is online now Quote

Old 01-15-2020, 03:18 AM #19
KingsChron
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheForgotten View Post
I'm very happy with what i've seen so far. I'm definitely going to try some more genetics from Seedsman, i'll PM you or post here once i've decided what to go with.

Thanx for the reply....
No need to thank me.
Please PM, post whatever you’re comfortable with!
I’m hoping to have a couple giveaways for some Seedsman Genetics! They have a huge selection, so picking will be tough, but I’m sure there’s been plenty of people that could give us both some feedback

Old 01-15-2020, 03:23 AM #20
KingsChron
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzera View Post
Hes not a very attentive grower, nor is he really interested in learning about genetics. Pretty much set it and walk away. Poor genetics most of the time, resulting in poor quality and yields. I'm setting him up with a mother so he can have continual good smoke.

I've never met anyone else who even knows about the roommate or nlbc. How are you liking yours? You're canadian?
Okay, fair enough. Where is he going to run the mother during flower phase of others? I mean, how often does he try to look/make any changes? I’m working on a method that another grower has informed me about. I’m basically trying to make the Roommate res act like a DWC bucket. I had a problem with my airstones, but until that point the girls were loving it.

I am Canadian. I had very tight restrictions based upon my living situation, so I had to be sure there would be 0 odor. The BCNL guy I spoke to garaunteed no smell whatsoever. And I think he’s been right, but it was a hefty investment. Could’ve bought a good tent and everything needed to make a killer grow space with no smell, but I wasn’t as informed as I am now. Are you Canadian as well?