What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hush's 3x3 tent - 400w SCROG - Northern Skunk

This cut goes about 9 weeks. When I grew out the seed pack there were phenos that went 12 weeks though. I selected for a quicker finisher.
today is 9 wks for mine and a couple of em might be close. this is my last horizontal grow for a while. i hate the way the 2 plants right under the reflector look done and the rest of em look like they need 2 more weeks. goin vertical with both my 1000 hps.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Day 21:

6e6PfU2.jpg

G47IdDv.jpg

There's that one tip that's growing taller than the others up in the front... I gotta pull that one down a bit. But other than that, and the slightly underfilled screen, things are looking pretty good. :cool:

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Day 35:

AgUJhi5.jpg

EcTmEnO.jpg

Here are some shots from down below the canopy, where you can see the roots growing all along the bottom channels of the flood table:

s7YvuuH.jpg

Bv3HJTZ.jpg

Nice and healthy roots you got there hush. Do you get problems from light (algae etc) down there or is that full canopy blocking it all?

S

stnwerks

OK that was fun!

Thanks for the very enlightening post and great pics!

I can't wait to see the end results!