You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > New Seedsman mod

Thread Title Search
New Seedsman mod Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-10-2020, 08:35 PM #1
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a splendid one to beholdJ TricH is a splendid one to beholdJ TricH is a splendid one to beholdJ TricH is a splendid one to beholdJ TricH is a splendid one to beholdJ TricH is a splendid one to beholdJ TricH is a splendid one to beholdJ TricH is a splendid one to beholdJ TricH is a splendid one to beholdJ TricH is a splendid one to beholdJ TricH is a splendid one to behold
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
New Seedsman mod

Hey friends, happy new year!! First apologize given the little time I've had in the last year to organize things here, that's why I think the time has come to make some changes here, from today KingsChron well be handling much of the threads and events that we will organize this year in this forum. I will continue here, but more focused on support problems, promotions and updates on genetics. For everything else, you can contact KC and he will attend you, you will enjoy everything he has prepared for you.

Wish you KC a fun time here and wish you people a big year!!
J TricH is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2020, 09:37 PM #2
KingsChron
Vendor

KingsChron is a jewel in the roughKingsChron is a jewel in the roughKingsChron is a jewel in the roughKingsChron is a jewel in the roughKingsChron is a jewel in the roughKingsChron is a jewel in the roughKingsChron is a jewel in the rough
Hey Everyone,
My name is Lee! I’ve been with Seedsman for a little under 6 months now. I have been trying to keep busy creating grow comparatives worldwide. I have one grow in Canada for Black Sugar, 1 grow in the United States which is Dr. Seedsman 30:1 CBD, and I am working on starting a Gelat.OG Auto in the United Kingdom.
I currently grow about 4 plants at a time, and I am excited to be growing the Black Sugar, and Peyote Gorilla for my next grow in a couple of weeks.

I grow inside of a Hydro Roommate by BCNL, using CFLs- I one day want to switch to LEDs, so if you have any opinions for or against it I’d love to hear.

Most importantly I’d like to know what you guys as a community would like from me! I’m here to help, and I’d love to learn and grow alongside you. I’d enjoy learning about all your different grow set ups, nutrients, feeding regimes, strain reviews, lighting... basically everything related to growing and, or Seedsman count me in!
KingsChron is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2020, 09:48 PM #3
mr.brunch

mr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivor
Welcome

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

“Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
- Ferris Bueller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
mr.brunch is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2020, 10:43 PM #4
OakyJoe
OGJoe / Moderator German ICMAG

OakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant futureOakyJoe has a brilliant future
OakyJoe has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
welcome sir!

I'm the original Dr. Green-thumb; the rest are liars
I'm the one with the prescription to get you higher
I got every type of weed that you might desire

When you was inside watching Netflix
I was in the crop house wiring electrics

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
Life is everything.
Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
Oh I'm free, free, free now
I'm free from your spell
And now that it's all over
All I can do is wish you well
  • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!
  • Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.
OakyJoe is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2020, 04:59 PM #5
KingsChron
Vendor

KingsChron is a jewel in the roughKingsChron is a jewel in the roughKingsChron is a jewel in the roughKingsChron is a jewel in the roughKingsChron is a jewel in the roughKingsChron is a jewel in the roughKingsChron is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brunch View Post
Welcome
How’s it going? Have you grown out any Seedsman genetics??

Old 01-12-2020, 05:00 PM #6
KingsChron
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by OakyJoe View Post
welcome sir!
Thank you very much! I’m glad to be here!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2020, 05:56 PM #7
mr.brunch

mr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsChron View Post
How’s it going? Have you grown out any Seedsman genetics??
Hello mate, I’m good thanks hope you are also
Yes I have run a few different seedsman strains ( Girl Scout crack, power Africa, white widow, jack herer, somango..) I currently have the critical purple Kush (4) and peyote gorilla (1) growing and looking well

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

“Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
- Ferris Bueller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
mr.brunch is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2020, 05:46 PM #8
Fitzera

Fitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud ofFitzera has much to be proud of
I have a good friend who also uses a roommate from BCNL but his came with the 400w lighting. Welcome.
Fitzera is online now Quote

Old 01-13-2020, 06:08 PM #9
KingsChron
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brunch View Post
Hello mate, I’m good thanks hope you are also
Yes I have run a few different seedsman strains ( Girl Scout crack, power Africa, white widow, jack herer, somango..) I currently have the critical purple Kush (4) and peyote gorilla (1) growing and looking well
So far so good! Which has been your favorite smoke? I can’t tell you how excited I am for the Peyote Gorilla I’m growing out next.
Are there any Seedsman genetics you would like to try in the future?

Old 01-13-2020, 06:09 PM #10
KingsChron
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzera View Post
I have a good friend who also uses a roommate from BCNL but his came with the 400w lighting. Welcome.
How does your friend enjoy it? Are they opting for the hydro grow, or have the switched it up??