What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

reeferman

serious6

refer to post #47! guess i had a moment remembering all the gifted gear to mmj clubs and forgot he was a conman akin to marc emery. my apologies to those who told the truth of reefs demise.

he got me for over a grand of false genetics just like bcbd did and he's wanted and has been warned about coming back to courtney. persona non gratis!

that skin head stuff was sort of crap as he hung with them but never was really accepted. they liked his money, product and rep but an actual neo-nazi? dream on! akin to the "plastic biker", you know, the guy that wore the biker gear and whose "hog" was always in the shop getting fixed.

serious6

the "collective" is V.I.S.C. and infamous for its genetics. up here we have the S.I.S.A. southern interior seed association, but alot are dead or retired like me after years of fighting popo and the conman.

kaochiu

Veteran
Many people goes to buy milk in stores owned by fans of Adolf Hitler and Jack The Ripper. Seeds are one thing, the life of those who breed them is another. Seeds are for growers. The lives of others are for TMZ. That said, i've been keeping a mum of LP1 for the last 7 years, and my harvests ever since are LP1 and variable stuff. When the new versions of LP came to the market there i was queing, then tried them, then i would like him to eat them all raw before my eyes pots included. Next time i grow something he has for sale, i'm afraid it will be after several of you top-growers do so before (and give positive feedback). Call me a sucker if you like, i judge the beans and avoid the rest or i get crazier. Many afghan seeds come from the taliban too, and in fact many landraces comes from not very democratic places with people of arguable past and diabolic present. Reeferman was a skinhead? It looked like a hillbilly to me. I liked Grease myself when it hit the screens and wore a ponytail once... past my twenties! Beat that. So, new beans? See you in march '13. :tiphat:

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Lets not bring the Taliban into this, dont believe the propaganda..Taliban were ousted from Afghan long ago, the 'Talibs' have been replaced by mostly foreign fighters from surrounding areas(Saudi funded mostly), they have more chance of having any seed but Afghan landrace, whats an Afghan landrace in 2012, i heard it was made up of Uzbek/Tajiki weed these days anyway...?....:)

moses wellfleet

Veteran
i remember hearing a story that the brains behind the breeding programs was some guy named shiperke who has a crazy high IQ

serious6

ok charles was never a breeder; what he was, is a big bag of wind, with the gift of the gab. still is; skin head? they would eat him alive. he ran a sucessful hydroponic store and made alot of "after hour sales" that never saw the tax man.

reef funded the breeders and the forum website until he thought he could do it himself and drove the breeders away, having a large stock of "beans". guess what? he ran out. lots of theory but almost NO practable experience. reef had a "black thumb" when he tried to grow carrots so how do you think he did with marijuana? so he travelled and bought beans of unknown quality and sold them under fictional and old school names.

akin to marc emery = conman and stoned SALESMAN. i thought he was a dick way back and he still is but his family is another matter.

serious6

sure just get GODBUD and you got it or breed your own.

old god hawaiin x purple sativa, then take a male hybrid of this and pollenate some pure rhino females. = godbud

another name for rhino is alpha bud and still available

purple sativa is common

only god know wheres old god is, hiding in hawaii maybe as i cant find it, good luck.

bigbag

Veteran
serious6, where did u get that take on the godbud genetics ? never heard it had any rhino in the mix... and it's purple skunk, not purple sativa. ps- old god clone is still on the island

serious6

bigbag; directly from the creator/breeder of GODBUD dan k. who worked for bcbd as of the cup win in 2004 and left to form visseeds. THERE IS NO SKUNK IN GODBUD and any1 who says there is, IS A LIAR.

i had 4 old god's but had to return them after dan got busted so the strain could continue. i made the sweetgod and ran it for several years. i bred the godbud to dan's directions using old (god clones, purple sativa) x rhino then crossed this to the sweettooth #3. jordan has the godhaze.

serious6

JORDAN of the islands has the godbud gifted by dan k, to produce the godhaze as i created the sweetgod. guess some1 did not like my previous post about the truth. get over yourself!

bigbag

Veteran
ok, so bcbd did not win the cup using jordan's god clone ? that's what i was always told. heard many tales of what god really is, purple skunk, hawaiian, champagne, jiffy pot, etc, etc... could care less, a decade ago it was a prevalent, now not so much. godhaze and sweetgod sound really nice as hybrids :)

serious6

the true godbud of the 2004 cannabis cup was dan's but bcbd did not have a stock of the seeds, maybe 10,000. then when they ran low of the "cash cow" real seeds they started mixing crap seeds in every order. that pissed dan off and he took his personal stash and left. GOD'S TRUTH.

if you have the old god hawaiin, i can tell you where by pm to get the "rhino" and the purple sativa. cross the 2 sativas then cross the hybrid sativa to the indica.

im tracking a lead on original cherrybomb sativa now as i have the original blueberry sativa.