What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

reeferman

RobFromTX

Rob I am reeferman and its cool I understand man looking back at all that old BS and I am still here working most of the same lines I was in 2003, haha some new ones at scales a bit over the industry standard. It was exhausting reading some of that knowing the back story and motivation for some of what was said, Haha like the Guy who was asked if I supplied the Congolese landrace seeds to him for free and somehow he attacked me and never even said thank you, the more success I the more weirdness that came up and when I went to the legal industry We has so many knock off our lines and even use my trade names that have no connection to me at all , there are three web sites a couple who use my legal names that are total fraud and the biggest and original scammers Reeferman genetics, I had to stop selling seeds in order to work in the legal industry when it was new there was little room for me to get into any shit and I chose to work legal was connected to the 3rd LP in Canada,
It has come full circle now I am in no way here to prove anything , I have spent the better part of my life working on these strains I have had huge funding for the past 8 years growing all my genetics on multiple continents and the focus of my work was not about selling seeds it was polishing a collection of genetics to preserve and to make very functional grower friendly strains for our company to produce outstanding flowers and lease some of the genetics to other Lp's under contract .
Things Changed and all the genetics and research along with research and development on organic nutrients and scale organic cultivation is all back in my full ownership , I was expecting to hand off the torch and retire but life is subject to change without notice and here we are and I am so enjoying the work I am doing .
Its amusing and a bit sad to read all that stuff .
Bless up way up
Oh wow well i hope you dont mind me telling my friend about this. I think he mentioned growing your willie nelson back in the day. Im a sativa guy myself and that sounded fantastic. Nah man i got mad respect for what you do. I just think its silly how some folks on here fight like rabid dogs over breeders and strains

William76

Hi there I am not 100% what seeds you have but we always use two siblings when we breed most female strains unless its a clone only this maintains diversity within lines that are most often inbred and selfing is the highest form of inbreeding , The AB g13 is a true s-1 of the AB g13 Clone , I just ran into issues getting those seeds to germinate although my seeds have bounced around a whole lot being shipped all over from Canada to Jamaica , Jamaica to Colombia , Colombia to St Vincent and back to Jamaica , I am sure if your G13 s-1 has been stored well it will not be a issue , I have a amazing picture of the P head stash on my cell phone If I remember I will throw up a picture for you here , they are very frosty plants .
the SPGI seeds have to be very old too its been a while since I made those the fire OG were great S-1 we grew out thousands of those seeds in Jamaica 5 years ago now and they were like clones .
Hey thanks for your support I actually have pics of many of those seeds you have growing under the Jamaican sun in big numbers , We usually grow min 500 fem and usually 1000 fem when we test them the pics I posted on this thread are all my fem seeds in jamaica
If u think about it using logic,ull know where I got them,iv got them stored well in fridge,hoping to get to the headstash soon.sure u said at the time it was 2 excellent specimens used,I think maybe sisters iirc.iv got a few others in the fridge,I'll get to them at some point but the pH will be first,then the spg.i am looking forward to the ph.could only get the fems or I'd hav preserved it,unless I find a stellar female.76

Nannymouse

420giveaway
Reeferman, did you gift out packs of 75% abg13, quite a few years ago? Just wondering where mine came from. Very few of us kept notes or identifications on packs, back then.

Dr.stickerdick

Charles " Reeferman ' Scott, good to have you around and working.

in 2007, I was on REEFERMAN.COM, . . .was that your site or was it scammers?

on THCfarmer, I posted some pictures of double skunk. nice smoke

looking forward to getting some more of your beans!

Take care brother and have a Happy New Year........ Peace

Last edited:

Charles-scott

Veteran
Hey Guys just a heads up Reeferman is a Collection of Scott Family Farms it's not a seed company because of fake scammers using our name and Legal issues with a name that appeals to children being in violation of the Cannabis Act in Canada we Changed our name to Scott Family Farms more than a decade ago , I use the bred by Charles "reeferman" Scott on everything, We know of 3 fake sites including reeferman seeds dot com , that has zero to do with me.
They dont even sell f-2 its just scammers, I have a major brand in the USA market that is distributing scott Family farms in the USA and I have a partner in Denmark who is distributing seeds and Clones legally I am just working out the details, but no web site that calls itself "reeferman" is genuine
We will post links to all distributors on www.scottfamily.farm as soon as we launch, at this time we have seeds only being sold at our Colombian partner, and what stock remains here on the Bay , The seeds will begin to be released soon but there is many moving parts with legal seeds so please be patient , I am working super hard to get everything out but dont want to sell a single seed until I am confident that the customer service experience will be the best we can offer , I have often moved too quickly in the past and not made sure that every aspect was polished.
The genetics I have been working on Nonstop for 8 years at population-sized selection with Lab support and huge budgets in many environments, so now I need to make sure the customer service and support is in place to make the entire experience the best it can be .

Thanks very much for all your support many of you for over 20 years now

Charles

Attachments

• 28828238_914004198760501_3425176715980854379_o.jpg
    28828238_914004198760501_3425176715980854379_o.jpg
    744 KB · Views: 108

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
nice pic….looks a lot like orchards here central Vly …Cali….

always appreciate thought that customer comes first….

Reactions: X15

Dr.stickerdick

The site I was speaking of was back in 2007.
I know the seed business is be loaded with bad players

none the less, I am looking forward to growing Scott Family Farms plants!
Peace

bigherb

Veteran
I’m happy to see you back

In a world of cake n ice cream , we need more Senor Garcia / Odins hammer and orange peako

I wish I found the boards a few years earlier . It took adjusting and learning before making purchases. But I would’ve bought more of your genetics .

Love potion / willie Nelson / G13Haze that won the cup - I believe your NH x AbG13 . All some of the better smoke available at the time in Amsterdam

Do you still have those Haze bro Haze seeds from Sams ?

1luvbigherb

squatty

Does anyone know if love potion is still around? --Thank you
I would guess yes. I looked up scott family farms usa and found a company in california selling their seeds. The love potion is out of stock but it looks like was available recently.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Hey Guys just a heads up Reeferman is a Collection of Scott Family Farms it's not a seed company because of fake scammers using our name and Legal issues with a name that appeals to children being in violation of the Cannabis Act in Canada we Changed our name to Scott Family Farms more than a decade ago , I use the bred by Charles "reeferman" Scott on everything, We know of 3 fake sites including reeferman seeds dot com , that has zero to do with me.
They dont even sell f-2 its just scammers, I have a major brand in the USA market that is distributing scott Family farms in the USA and I have a partner in Denmark who is distributing seeds and Clones legally I am just working out the details, but no web site that calls itself "reeferman" is genuine
We will post links to all distributors on www.scottfamily.farm as soon as we launch, at this time we have seeds only being sold at our Colombian partner, and what stock remains here on the Bay , The seeds will begin to be released soon but there is many moving parts with legal seeds so please be patient , I am working super hard to get everything out but dont want to sell a single seed until I am confident that the customer service experience will be the best we can offer , I have often moved too quickly in the past and not made sure that every aspect was polished.
The genetics I have been working on Nonstop for 8 years at population-sized selection with Lab support and huge budgets in many environments, so now I need to make sure the customer service and support is in place to make the entire experience the best it can be .

Thanks very much for all your support many of you for over 20 years now

Charles
Good to see you brother. :)