What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

Americangrower

Veteran
RIP Riri F13 #6
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
Chop day for Riri F13 #4 day 85.
She has a very nice sowah to her, best way to describe it is like opening a can of country time powder pink lemonade.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
That #6 still your fave of the Riri x F13?

well haven't smoked any yet but like the smell of #5 and #6 the best. #6 is over the top sowah berries, not sure if its blueberry, lavender or rhubarb but it's intense. The boy says #5 smells like sowah grapes to him.

Americangrower

Veteran
Not as photogenic as the others but this RiriF13 x Headbanger #8 has a strong lemon petrol stink. Not anything like the other sweeter smelling lemonade ones. Chop day for her as well.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
This is 1 of my crosses, she is Casey Jones x Indiana gum/Stardawg as she waits for room to clear in dry tent.
She smells of slight Gum with Black pepper to me. Maybe I should call her Trick gum for all you who remember that gag gum.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've seen cam girls with shorter foxtails than that.

You got me drooling all over this keyboard my man.

Americangrower

Veteran
Thanks brother. I can't wait for the fall run. I think I found some real nice ladies that def have keeper potential.

Americangrower

Veteran
This is Helena by Dominion seeds. I think she is 35 days or so. In veg she has the smell of a dirty oil rag to me. She stayed pretty short like 2.5 ft with only like 6" after flip. A few deficiencies but not bad saying I had no soil so I just used the soil shaking from the root ball of last chops.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
Sort of has that classic skunk look to her

Well I have been looking but can't find much info or pics on Skelly/puck hp. Only can go by what Duke says about her. He said she has very little stretch in flower like maybe 1/2 if lucky. With a oil rag smell. Which pretty much nails this girl to a T. Plus she at 30 to 35 days she looks to be done by 50 or so.