What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gelato ?

A

acridlab

U will enjoy it. It grows really easy at lower ppms,, 300-600.
It is truly unique.. I think I'm just getting burnt out on all the cookie crosses in the states. Peace

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
Gelato 33 S1 from Seed Junky

picture.php
[/IMG]

picture.php
[/IMG]

picture.php
[/IMG]

theJointedOne

Veteran
So i was curious??

anybody run the gelato 33 larry bird?

im curious if it's slow veg, fast veg, high yeild , low yeild?

thanks!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
So i was curious??

thanks!

I have one just about done. Looks like a decent yielding plant. Prolly gonna get an ounce or better from a 1 1/2 gallon container.

picture.php

Burt

Veteran
Just tried some sunset sherbert distilled cartridge-wow-the terp profile is of the hook! Fruity and gassy with a medium strength buzz
What really blows me away though is the fruit punch strain from the jungle boys
The tropical candy fruit smell and taste are terrific and the potency in her is OG territory and even better is the diration of said buzz. I was still flying 2 hours later and I can’t say that about OG’s, chems or the Sours

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
So i was curious??

thanks!

I posted piks of mine. It veg pretty fast. My indoor yield on one pheno was as about as good as it gets for me. 6 zips bone dry. fucking dense stuff, 1 oz in sandwich bag only fills it halfway. Some of the best smoke I've grown also. Ticks all the boxes. seeds of horror is the only place that still has some packs for sale.

Spaventa

Veteran
I think I get why people rate this now... the #45 that is. I couldn't understand how anything could taste good enough to pay silly money for but as good as this tastes, and bare in mind my sense of taste and smell only came back a bit today cos I'm getting over my flu... this tastes so smooth.. not tasty as such but on the exhale theres a nice shortbread or vanilla thing BUT thats not it, this is crazy direct tot the brain shit and its got a feeling like your on drugs or something lol its like a class A buzz almost. It so strong despite only being 21 percent but theres obviously more to it than the numbers, its the cannabinoid profile that special about this i believe - its like the buzz on bubble or shatter, like I say more like "drugs" you feel really messed up then you need a nap, well i do:)

B

beanz

im guessing you did not veg them?

I put a couple gelato 33 s1 in to see how they went , they are 4 foot ...blr 6 foot
nice stacking though . wouldn't say there slow veg though or lack vigour , just not animals .

about 2 weeks in flower atm

Last edited:

Burt

Veteran
Ive got the sunset sherbert coming my way and was wondering if any Mass or Maine growers wanna help complete my jungle boys terp profile? ��