What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sorry 4 being late but

T

Teddybrae

Ah! I see Inscrutable Teutonic Irony. How's the weather today in Germania? Is it compatible with your mood, Herman?

(PS: I watched "Wings of Desire" again the other day. What an amazing film. An Existential Masterpeice for sure! Like Phoenix rising out of the War ...)

RB56

Veteran
4 years too late. Last time he was wonderfully not Hillary. Now he's had 4 years to make himself more Hillary like. Next.

If we make it through 4 years of this clown drooling on himself and not making any sense, I really hope we don't move on to another old fool screaming at us and not making any sense. Never thought I'd be desperate for regular order and reason.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
Morning everybody, lol, I saw the new Michael Moore movie yesterday. Called 11/9 and it wasn´t clear to me, that the democrats cheated Sanders by "pre-elections" in West Virginia, he was the winner but they gave Hillary the 1.st place and more Things. The democrats are not much better than the republicans, after Clinton they became to republicans light. It´s clear, that Michael Moore is biased, but it was warming my heart to see so many Americans in "resistance", grasroots movements and so on.

@Teddybrae The weather is to cold in the Moment here.

@St. Phatty I think the song is old and the younger Generations don´t sing it no more. But in reality I saw the song more in movies that I saw that People sing it.

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts