What's new

Tribuna Politica - thread in Italian Forums -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Interesting - looks like one of our Italian members (ohimaria) has started a thread on the Italian forums - and I happened to check it out - taking the text from member jhonnymastice's post to post here - after translation into English from the Italian - and I really liked what he was saying - so here it is:

''I don't want to be a part of anyone - I find it pointless to think about it - we are too full of convictions and repressed hatred in this country - what I would like to do is think together not on who is the right politician or not -

I ask you how they make human beings have such distant goals? - why are there two ultras factions on every political issue? - why are we no longer able to dwell and reason together, without prejudice and with a little respect for each other? - we are living a social drift that will not bring anything good - let's try to find common points - let's stop thinking only of ourselves - let's start putting ourselves in the shoes of others - let's stop judging and hear without knowing - you can't start talking about political policy until empathy between human beings is restored.

As long as the rope is pulled in two opposite sides, you stand still, if the rope is carried together, you reach a point. - Just look at what surrounds us, afternoon five, there's mail for you, social media asks us all an opinion minimizing a person's story, making easy bad words and hasty judgments, but we should ask ourselves if we were the ones to be judged there would you like all this frivolity? The only thing I know is that I live a world that does not belong to me, I was raised with values, values that were more alive in ancient Greece than in 2019, but it is only a coincidence that my certainties have collapsed and not yours. ''

Deep eh?

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Dear Gipsy, living in a heart of babilon is not easy...
We could define the current Italian political situation with two words: delirium and confusione...
The main opposition parties are engaged in internal struggles,and the government coalition, beyond so many fine words, is bringing Italy to economic and social ruin, hiding the problems behind illegal immigration(called invasione) , and relying on the fear and ignorance of the people Impoverished for decades of bad politicians...

ohimaria

Out(of mind)Grower
Trump-tweet-Giuseppi-Conte.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts