What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I have a nice San Fernando Lemon Kush outdoors from seed that's straight funk, it's not the clone it's another seed. I popped it outdoors to see how she'd do, and she's fattened up and I'm probably gonna harvest her. I've got a Lemon OG Candy that looks ready too!!! I don't wanna pull stuff to early. But I definitely need to get some stuff harvest like I've been doing. I've also got a Jack Herer from Seedsman that's huge, it's starting to mold here and there. I give everything that I wasn't planning on harvesting the next wk a good spray of GreenCure, I did spray the Jack Herer because I need a few more wks from her.

Watch out for mold under those small leaves and things like that. I think Silverbacks used this stuff on harvested mold if I'm not mistaken? please correct me if im wrong.....but I don't wanna take it to that extent. It's been weeks since rain here, There's still that morning dew, and my plants get more late morning mid day sun. Sorry to rant guys, everyone getting exciting, paranoid, and you man it.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Most of my outdoor harvest come on the fly, I'll get scared or something and if it's ready trim it up, it's hard to say Oct 7 I'm gonna harvest my Blueberry or whatever as example. Especially when your illegal. I've got 3-4 plants I'd like to harvest the next few days, definitely the SLK, and probably the Lemon OG Candy seems to be done. They claim it to finish late Oct to Nov??? I've got a smaller one planted into the ground I planted later that may take longer, buts it's fattening up nice. I almost forgot that Fruity Jack I've got, it's pretty damn close, within the next 10 days. Also a very big frosty plant that supposed to be CBD rich but a lot of smaller buds. Crazy how big she got in a 7gal grow bag, we had over 10gal in it back still big. All my larger plants I've been giving plain water for the last few wks to flush out the ones I'm gonna harvest first. I'll get some pics when I harvest, I've got a place to bring them to get pics!!

'Boogieman'

What do you guys think about this, this plant will not green up even though I believe it has weeks left before harvest. I never had a plant yellow on me so early like this. I have been feeding it fish hydrolysate, alfalfa and kelp tea, bioag TM7, chicken manure pellets, wormcasting tea, and just mulched with comfrey for the second time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190919-190041_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190919-190041_Gallery.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20190919-190039_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190919-190039_Gallery.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20190919-190032_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190919-190032_Gallery.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20190919-190034_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190919-190034_Gallery.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20190919-190121_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190919-190121_Gallery.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 12

'Boogieman'

DP Durban poison I grow every year. I read so many bad reviews on this one but the smoke is always fire for me and the plants are the most hardy and mold resistant I have ever grown.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190919-183945_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190919-183945_Gallery.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20190919-183948_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190919-183948_Gallery.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20190919-183955_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190919-183955_Gallery.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20190919-183940_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190919-183940_Gallery.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 15

'Boogieman'

Special kush #1 and Glueberry og. (Note, my yellowing plant is also a special kush #1).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190919-191757_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190919-191757_Gallery.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20190919-194032_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190919-194032_Gallery.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20190919-194012_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190919-194012_Gallery.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 17

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
The rain made the buds heavy enough, one of the branches split.

Rolled the pot around, which is pretty heavy since it's about 24 gallons of soil, and leaned the broken branch against the railing.

Then used the God of Quick Fix'es, Duct Tape.

Makes me wonder what happens in nature.

Hope the bud on that branch keeps doing its thing.

And, a smaller Indica bud in a second batch of plants ...

View Image

Rain sucks, especially if your plants aren't trellessed/tied up for the additional water... Rain is good though also though its like a foliar feed, specially if you are spraying nasty shit on your plants lol

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
What do you guys think about this, this plant will not green up even though I believe it has weeks left before harvest. I never had a plant yellow on me so early like this. I have been feeding it fish hydrolysate, alfalfa and kelp tea, bioag TM7, chicken manure pellets, wormcasting tea, and just mulched with comfrey for the second time.

Looks like it should, she is maturing and ripening... Thats what you want to see is that fall color! I was thinking the same like lack of nitrogen on a couple of mine but the plant fades out like that if you are doing it right ;)

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Looks like it should, she is maturing and ripening... Thats what you want to see is that fall color! I was thinking the same like lack of nitrogen on a couple of mine but the plant fades out like that if you are doing it right ;)

Its far to late to try and get her to green even if you socked them with liquid nitrogen, maybe next year add some seabird guano and top dress a month after you transplant! It will act as a slow realease nitrogen throughout the flowering stage...

I would just start flushing her,,, looks like you have 2.5- 3 weeks to go.... sock some molasses in her before you start flushing

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
View Image

Went out and gave the plants a shake cause they've been rained on.

Not worried too much about Bud Mold (KNOCK on WOOD) but I wanted to see if I could get a decent pic in afternoon light.

This is the short Indica dom beginning her third trimester. Started flowering beginning of August so she's somewhere around 6 1/2 to 7 weeks.

Nice looking,,, rain is your friend... Multiple days of rain when its so close is the shits!!!

'Boogieman'

Its far to late to try and get her to green even if you socked them with liquid nitrogen, maybe next year add some seabird guano and top dress a month after you transplant! It will act as a slow realease nitrogen throughout the flowering stage...

I would just start flushing her,,, looks like you have 2.5- 3 weeks to go.... sock some molasses in her before you start flushing

I added fish bone meal to the soil among a bunch of other things.

'Boogieman'

I always find more bud rot in warmer wet conditions rather than cooler wet conditions. It seems to happen the most for me when I get a warm day or two in October. I always read the opposite from everybody else though. What are your experiences?

WIIIDZN

I always find more bud rot in warmer wet conditions rather than cooler wet conditions. It seems to happen the most for me when I get a warm day or two in October. I always read the opposite from everybody else though. What are your experiences?

I only got mold problems when the night is cold (< 10°C) and humity is high.

Some days in august where really rainy, but no mold, because of warm nights.

I am happy to finish the harvest.... we got ground frost at the last two nights.

Much success 4 all of ya.

:tiphat:

Just as your winding down were winding up =]..

attachment.php

For me the mold comes when its cold and wet... especials the fog that sits in the valleys up here. Unless i have cats in my buds-then its warm weather bug poop rot.

Attachments

• 10 ladies 1.jpg
    10 ladies 1.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

St. Phatty

The worst bud rot I ever had was some primo Ice Princess (from Bro Grimm).

Made the mistake of putting it on a shelf high up in the closet for an indoor grow, to dry.

Didn't keep an eye on it. Mold just went and went. Only got to smoke about a 1/3 of it.

I do a mold check almost every day now, in the "third trimester" of flowering (basically when the plants are harvest-able, but they're also putting on the trikes, hopefully.)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Got some Cannabis Cat pics and one slightly frosty bud pic.

Attachments

• IMG_20190920_180808-can-cat2.jpg
    IMG_20190920_180808-can-cat2.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20190920_180735-can-cat.jpg
    IMG_20190920_180735-can-cat.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20190920_113355_+_+__FROST.jpg
    IMG_20190920_113355_+_+__FROST.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Rodehazrd

I think I have cut worms. Have not seen anything but hoppers and a couple of fuzzies. There's a little straight cut across the stem not so deep as to make it fall over but sure killed the branch

Attachments

• 20190921_090522.jpg
    20190921_090522.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 10