What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Triangle cheesedog x London church

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Cheers guys

The 4 are at day 4 of flower now, gave them a little trim out earlier and they’ll get a feed tomorrow.
Here they are:

View Image View Image View Image

The other three are awaiting re potting and re location in the next few days, pretty sure at least 2 are girls and possibly the third as well.
I gave them a feed earlier as they looked like they needed it. They’ll get a little extra veg before flip.

View Image

Best of luck mr brunch im glad to see they are mostly girls looking good :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Best of luck mr brunch im glad to see they are mostly girls looking good :tiphat:

Cheers mate, if that extra one is a lady then that’s 7/9 are girls... all luck of the draw with regs I guess. Hoping to stretch the second lot out a little before flipping, but they’re getting quite large so we’ll see.
All the best :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
It was a boy

picture.php

Don’t worry, I took him out and dealt with him in the dark- he didn’t feel a thing. Now nourishing a compost heap.

I’ve bucketed the other 2 and put in a couple of canes, tying the two main tops out a bit- I’ll keep widening them out over the next few days as I’ve got some space to fill !
They’re in 20L buckets of all purpose compost, and will be growing under combined 400w son and 150w mars ts-1000... old school teams up with new school.
I’ll get some pictures of the two tomorrow :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Day 11 flower for the four, looking good and starting to smell very dank.. one of them has that oniony Chem when you touch it.
Watered today, flowers starting to appear

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
I’ve tied trimmed and bent the other two again, and they got a little wind burn due to me putting the fan on too high... they aren’t looking too photogenic tonight, but all is ok and I’ll photo them when they recover a little.
I’ve watered them well and tucked them in for the night, and they’re still vegging for now as I’m attempting to spread the growth a little, allowing some more lower branches to come through.

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Here’s a couple of pictures of the two... flipped them to flower today, so things should get interesting in here soon.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
How you feeding over there mr.brunch
Subd for the goodies.

Hello mate
I give them miracle grow every third watering ( which works out at once a week, roughly) up to week 3 of flower then I switch to tomato feed... seems to get the job done :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Day 22 flower for the 4.
Looking gorgeous, lovely smells- hard to describe at the moment but there’s some chem and lots more.. couple more weeks I should have more details on that.
I watered and moved the light up today, and gave them an under trim.

Here’s the ladies:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Day 15 for the two
Looking nice, not stretched too much yet but the flowers are popping out all over.
They had a watering today and will be due some food on Monday-ish, they’re drinking nice and quick.
Here they are:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts