What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis Branding & Design Services

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey,

I've posted a fairly long list of designs and such here on icmag within my albums and in my journals.

My albums - https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?u=417417

Our most recent work:

picture.php

If anyone might be interested we'd love to talk!

Last edited:

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
And here's a few more images to show show a logo template, and how we can make apparel and other promotional material.

picture.php

Last edited:

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool man, we'd love to help. If you would send me a private message with some details about what you're going for that'd be a great start!

And we just made a tweak to my design, tweaking the font a bit and altering the colors a tad...

picture.php

R

Rab.C

Thanks man! :tiphat:

And this is a design we will be coloring tomorrow. It's a rather classic and fine art vibe. The colors will be bold and earthen. We will title it either "Herbal Remedy" or "Sacred Medicine."

View Image

this is a great design but i feel the bud is too small.

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks! We're super glad you like it. If you're interested in showing some support and would like an art print to hang near the garden we would love to arrange that for you.

Also, we just finished up on some business cards, they came out super clean and solid.

picture.php

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If anyone has any thoughts or ideas about the concept and such we'd appreciate it. This is a mock up so we are still going to make changes. The taglines and such aren't quite set in stone...

We also made a mock up for a journal... We put it on a backdrop that speaks of craftsmanship and grit.

picture.php

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A psychedelic mandala Toro & Created a year or so ago, we are thinking of making another that's tailored to the cannabis experience.

picture.php

:tiphat:

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks man :)

We're also working on a new illustration of a cola. Here's the the beginnings of the illustration. There's more ornamentation and detailing to come. We're giving the design a real heritage and clean feeling.

picture.php

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The finished illustration of what we're calling 'Sacred Medicine.' We took this piece two different directions, this piece has the more historic and heritage feel, while the colored piece has a super vibrant and energetic vibe :dance013:

picture.php

R

Rab.C

luv the designs the stash box looks excellent...

the Mandala looks amazing i seen some on your site...

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
And here's the finished illustration of our vibrant piece. We really love this one, it's super energetic and distinguished. This piece creates a real feeling of energy and potency. One of my favorites :dance013:

picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks good Tom. Will you do work for beans? I could use a dope slap design and maybe a t shirt design.

Latest posts

Latest posts