What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The YukonKronicle

YukonKronic

C5KC 2

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

YukonKronic

Both c5KC look to be good yielding phenotypes with number 2 really impressing me so far in that regard.
They have similar smells based around perfumey fermented carrot earthiness with a touch of hay. Decent resin that appears to build steadily throughout flower. If that is the case then number 2 (again) may be very frosty by finish.
Number 1 looks like it’s enjoying its measured steady swell and has few withered hairs on top buds... pretty few overall I suppose. I think I’ll wait until it slows it’s roll a little more and has maybe 40% +-5% red hairs and then drop temp in two stages to about 21 and then again to 18c in the last week to ten days.

YukonKronic

Spumoni... resin caked AF but really low yield on this one.. probably check out her sisters for a heavier one to cross... the creamy notes and sweetness in this could go well with KC in my opinion... might ruminate on that pretty extensively when I consider breeding goals over the next year. Been putting off getting my fem breeding game on. Need to start.

picture.php

YukonKronic

This gets its own post. Thanks again Dubi!! Super excited about these and I’ve been waiting anxiously to have space clear up to start them but I think box 1 has no more than a week or so left and I already cut and culled enough finished plants and xtra clones to start 5.
So. Today was the day. My journey into Incensed Sativa South America and Haze doth begin... sort of. There will almost nothing but from here on out for over a year..After this run it’s OSH x A5 and NevHaze x Pan as well as possibly Panama... I want a male to do crosses with select cuts at the end of this journey..
It shall likely end in three cycles with Purple Honduras and some ZamxGuatemala as well as C5KC 2 x Crumbled Lime (hopefully) and ZamPan.
Maybe four cycles.. I’ll need to find space for some RealGorilla testers that Panikz sent me too so that could bump a few things around.

It’s kind of turned into me making as many potential excellent crosses as possible from current stock so I can evaluate what’s worth bxing Or outcrossing among elites from parents that I manage to save along the way... as I continue selecting elites they will reach higher and higher standards to warrant culling old ones.
This is getting into a being a really damn deep project and probably will be a true chronicle by the time I arrive at multiple lines being bred forward towards stability for outcrossing traits etc..

I really am excited as the highs and Terps from ACE and Karmas sativa offerings are hopefully going to absolutely bring new qualities and enhance other ones extant in the more modern genetics containing cookies OG diesel glue and bubba Kush that I’m experimenting with.

Launch!!
picture.php

Breadwizard

I bet they'll end up fire. I've had the Purple Mexican from CBG which contains that same Oaxaca 79 line crossed with PCK and it's seriously magic, gooey minty menthol eucalyptus ganga of the highest order. I went for the C5xKC instead this last order, as my Mexican stable is pretty full at present, but still got my eye on em.

YukonKronic

I’m very much hoping for something with really strong incense.. but ideally with vanilla (pretty sure Pan can show vanilla Terps) and lime notes too... especially vanilla. That would be frickin awesome.

YukonKronic

Now. Sorry for my absence. Been a Helluva ride.
Recognition of a toxic relationship, separation, first solid job in like ten years, near complete recovery from severe depression and anxiety, complete recovery from PTSD, Covid, school cancelled for my kid, got hired by Yukon's first LP (!?), rebuilt social connections, started exercising and eating better aaaannnnd kept muh lil Garden growing while I did it.

BOOm. Mike Drop.
You guys didn't think I would leave ya hangin if I wasn't busy AF didya?

So I worked as a Bouncer (Covid makes the world very strange...) as well as helping manage watering etc and doing yard work at a Nursery this year and it led into a job opportunity with a local LP trying to start up!
It's looking like I have an opportunity to be a big part of their team with regard to cultivation but they also appear to have a keen interest in my breeding work.

So that's Mana from Heaven. If it wasn't for Peeps on the Mag here helping me out with growing and then eventually breeding and even some testing (Big ups Dubi Karma G and Panikz!!!) then I wouldn't have learned so much gained access to so much amazing genetix and would not have documented my efforts to be shown to prospective employers.

To Summarize. Shit Happens. Life can get crazy AF. But ICMAG kicks ass through it all. :kiss::yay:

Now where the shit did I leave off?
Right. OaxPan: It's in back. HPHazex KC has front row and middle spot.

picture.php
picture.php

That oughta tide youse over till I get back to er… meantime here's the rest of the C5KC as well as a buncha other stuff that just happened to be lyin around..

YukonKronic

Numbah 1 after cut and dried.. This one is Floral incensed Hash with a slightly piney fruity finish. More body than expected. The KC definitely shines through and even seems less clear in effect than pure KC.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

YukonKronic

Numbah 2
Waaay more incense and spice on this.. is now develpoing some hashy limey notes but mostly its incense spice and hash.. the limey bit is almost as Eucalypt/Pine as Lime. Very heady clear electric effect.. nice daytime smoke while still being strongish… too much burns you out. it takes several grams though and its not a bad time:biggrin:
The incense it leaves in the room and on the palate... OMFG this is a great way to ease into my incensed Haze summer! Thank you Dubi!!
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Edit* Been awhile... too many pics to make sure they all cropped... my bad for sideways action. Whole fuckn world's sideways this year anyway. Get over it.

YukonKronic

This seems random but we'll get back to it. I just want them out the way....
Auto Zamaldelica prior to re-pot.. and a Colloidal Silver generator. What could he want with that? :bigeye:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts