What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The YukonKronicle

YukonKronic

Okay. First up sorry for absence. Lots of pretty Real shit going down. Wife and I are at another turning point. I fear for our families future.
But that’s the last four Christmas’s too so I don’t know what to think or do. Pushing for marriage counselling instead of Legal.
Life is a fucked up strange kinda journey... everything else is going really pretty good for me!

Now. I have a favour to ask y’all in spite of neglecting my thread.
PLEASE! Go vote for me to win the MarsHydro picture contest!
I neeeeed a new light and all my money is going towards bills counselling and probably lawyers..
This is a totally shameless request for people who owe me nothing to help me out with my home breeding goals. I need another light for my garden addition and HID is too much $ to run so my old metal Halides have to stay on the shelf..

I’ve got some stiff competition over there help me push it to a win!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=369264

I promise I’ll be back soon with more garden updates too.. bumpy road there as well. A mouse really hit things hard and caused some rapid adjustments to be made in current plans...

D

DNM1

Okay. First up sorry for absence. Lots of pretty Real shit going down. Wife and I are at another turning point. I fear for our families future.
But that’s the last four Christmas’s too so I don’t know what to think or do. Pushing for marriage counselling instead of Legal.
Life is fucked... everything else is going really pretty good for me!

Now. I have a favour to ask y’all in spite of neglecting my thread.
PLEASE! Go vote for me to win the MarsHydro picture contest!
I neeeeed a new light and all my money is going towards bills counselling and probably lawyers..
This is a totally shameless request for people who owe me nothing to help me out with my home breeding goals. I need another light for my garden addition and HID is too much $ to run so my old metal Halides have to stay on the shelf..

I’ve got some stiff competition over there help me push it to a win!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=369264

I promise I’ll be back soon with more garden updates too.. bumpy road there as well. A mouse really hit things hard and caused some rapid adjustments to be made in current plans...
Done!

Last edited:

BenoitV1984

Veteran
And one more for you (a couple hours ago actually). I didn’t vote because you asked nicely though, but because I truly think yours is the nicest of the contest and you deserve the win. Something about the picture composition prevails above other ones in my opinion. Way better than my underwear somewhere in the Zamaldelica sticky :p

Bed time now, faster I sleep, faster I get woken up by the postman handling my latest order with Panama x Malawi, Purple Pakistani Haze and Oldtimer’s Haze for my Guatemala P3 (or maybe P4 if I reproduce the line first) OTH cross project :).

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol, i wish i had read this sooner i would have voted for yah!

even if i manage to squeak out a win you can have the lamp,sound like it would do you more good than me...

hellfire

I liked your pic a lot, good shot. That's why I voted, now after reading this I'm very glad I did. All the best and enjoy making some new seeds! :tiphat:

YukonKronic

Wow! The contest ended as a tie with Uncle Fishsticks!
Thanks to his generosity it appears I will likely receive the prize.. THANK YOU! That guy is cool beans.
So I got a little boost for my mood when I could use it from icmag and the people on it once more!
Amazing. Love this place. Frickin love it.

G

After a fucked up day in a fucked up world this warms my cockles. Well done all round

smilley

Veteran
Wow! The contest ended as a tie with Uncle Fishsticks!
Thanks to his generosity it appears I will likely receive the prize.. THANK YOU! That guy is cool beans.
So I got a little boost for my mood when I could use it from icmag and the people on it once more!
Amazing. Love this place. Frickin love it.

You deserve it man. You'd be surprised how many people feel that way. Your enthusiasm and helpfulness is infectious. I hope you get it soon, we all want to see what you can do with it...... I happened upon the contest, soley by accident but I'm oblivious to almost everything.

YukonKronic

Otay. Been awhile real life is getting pretty Real. No Bueno.
Garden has suffered some mouse problems as well as a cold snap that made for cool roots and even a few flash frozen leaves from door drafts.. other than that I would say this run is going a little slower than planned and my side by side is shot to hell for two reasons.
1.) Mouse killed the comparison plant in box 2 so I don’t have 2 similar clones to compare. Also put holes in the canopy with 2 other plants killed so HGLed side had to veg longer.
2.) The lights in box 1 were insufficient. For my level of canopy density and the growth rates I seek I need two or three white light LED fixtures. Using a MarsHydro ts2000 wasn’t enough. Nor was adding a cheap Amazon LED at 300 extra watts.
With the addition of a MarsHydro tsl 2000 I’m in a good place.
I expect two or three tsl 2000 would be perfect intensity and spread but I’ve got a hodgepodge so that’s what I’ll use.

The second point leads me to a burning question I’m very interested to see the answer to.
Will the XB400 offer comparable yields with its better spread of light and advanced spectrum? Thus far I’m seeing decent growth rates and I expect within three weeks we can see wether it will support the same level of growth through stretch as Box 1.

Here’s pics:
I got a cheap digital microscope so first are some poor quality pics of soil mites in my mulch and some early three week frost in box 1.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

YukonKronic

Next is Box 1 scrog. With a shot of C5KC 1 to follow
I tried some CalcNit Foliar feeds and pushed them by doing a second feed 5 days later rather than the 7-10 I had ruminated on. Also learned to keep it at 3/4 strength and no higher.
Result was good vertical growth with healthy stems and clawed leaves on newest growth. They’ll recover.. it’s an unruly mess but that’s what I get for running a wide range of plants and genetics at once.. someday I’ll be able to just run mono or duo crops and really throw down some yields...

picture.php
picture.php

Here’s Box 2 with HGLed scrog just flipped.
Then c5KC 2 as well as a shot of her mainstem.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Aromas on both C5KC are as yet pretty mellow and generic sativa smells with number 1 showing slight hints of cheesy fruits that reminds me a little of KC creamy fruitiness and something fetid. It’s habit is a little slower and stouter as well which makes me think it may be a little more KC dom than number two with both individuals showing predominantly Haze characteristics in morphology.

YukonKronic

Oh yeah.. C5KC 1 has been growing an inch and a half a day through stretch.. she topped herself in a light cause I was gone two days!
Honestly the way she’s set herself up and expecting a good eight weeks or more for her to go I think she may throw some very nice yields. Depends on how explosive her flowering growth becomes as she begins stacking.

Latest posts

Latest posts