What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

whats the best strain you had and lost

G

growhigh1233

a pheno out of a 50 seed grow out of chimeras ultimix .................. dont have a clue what it was but had the most desirable smell ever .. i used to finger her every day while flowering out ..wasnt fruit it was more like lavender perfume ..never smelt anything like it since ............sadly she wudnt reveg ,,,,she was a early finisher and i had left her in flower to long .. she just turned yellow and died......ever since that day i take in flower cuttings and reveg if i see desirable traits

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Federation Cotton Candy
Real Sour Diesel
90's blueberry.
And what I thought was Urkle but now realizing was Lavender.

Miss all those strains. I can come close to most except the CC. A friend told me he smoked some really good Cotton Candy recently and he knows the strain well. So there is still hope. I don't know why but the CC was just the perfect herb for me. Made me feel like Superman.

Happy Times

BubbleBerry (Sagarmartha) ~2000, sooooo tasty

Alaskan Thunderfuck (Grimm) ~2005, nicely balanced strong stone and solid Hawaiian-punch skunky flavor

Juicy Fruit (Sensi) ~ 2001, feathery lanky structure with a hint of musk. Mites loved munching this one when it was hot but what a nice flavor

Last edited:

highsteppa

Veteran
Tk
Tahoe
Sfv

Losing those bummed me out for a bit but life goes on and luckily I made seeds with them.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I will miss this lost cut of glue diesel, diesel with gorilla power, the strongest ever..
picture.php

Spaventa

Veteran
Soma's NYCD & Sensi's Jack Herer.

I had a widely held cut of NYCD years ago. Amazing buds like hand grenades. Fastest trim ever. I wasn’t crazy about the terps at the time but she was a breeder for sure I wish I had her now to cross.

I also had the genius pheno of Apollo 11 from Bro Grimm from 1999. I banged that out for years. People loved her. I still have links to get her back but I hated the spidery structure and never ending trim sessions.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
the sour d cut had that came out staten island area early 2000's for sure weasel's crew or someone close. back then didnt really know much bout the strain just knew it came from the city and diesel was making alot of noise in the city

Wendull C.

Veteran
Northernlights #5 - That stuff would incapacitate seasoned stoners
Roadkill Skunk - I was ill at the time and couldn't keep up with it
A Og Kush /White Widow hybrid - I was gifted a cut. It hermied sometimes but I still kept it. This was true dick in the dirt weed. It smelled like fresh garlic and onions. It had an extreme stupefying stone to it and caused panic attacks
Jamaican Red Tip sativa? - grew like a sativa and produced ball like indica buds. This was a true one hitter quitter.

That OG widow ? Was that the one we call lil dragon?

yahooman

2 outdoor strains,a local cut called king dong,3 foot long colas dripping with resin,rock hard nugs,zero mold,excellent potency and wicked tasty........it was incredible!

i got a pack of next gen timewarp,one pheno was like a bonzai tree,totally uncharacteristic of timewarp,but it only grew to 3 feet max,and every cola was bud from top to bottom.....but it was the taste,pure 100% lemon peel!i made honey oil with it and it tasted so amazing!

G

Grower369

it was a clone only cheese jail bat stinky very fruity taste great stone & what a sleep
came from Bman

kro-magnon

Veteran
I 'd like to find again a Sour-Jack pheno (not Karma's version but some freebees from Alien Growshop in Holand) I had a decade ago. It was a great producer with big calyxes buds and a crazy green apple taste. It's the only one plant I had with those terps never found this smell and taste again sadly. This cross gave me a few stellar phenotypes, I was ordering seeds just to get those freebee seeds for a while, I managed to get 20 Sour-jack seeds where I found this gem apple tasting.
Another one I'd like to get back is a phenotype of Aurora Borealis from Flying Dutchmen, a cross of NL#5 x Skunk#1, I had a great female from one pack in early 2000's, fast to flower, good producer, wonderful sweet taste and and a warm, happy high I've never found again.
Even years after and many other satisfying strains I still miss those two special plants.

yahooman

RKS.
Very trippy and euphoric.
But knowing how to find it means its not really lost.

Scary Cherry
4hr intense psychedelic ride. Excellent nerve pain relief.
Again, Ive got more seeds, no worries.

Beatrix Choice pheno of High Voltage.
Both male and female.
Durban x Skunk and just perfect. Mexican x Durban pheno. Gets real huge, red stems, red male flowers.

Zamaldelica carrot pheno.
But its in arm’s reach.

Black Tara.
Dark purple pheno of GTxCC F2 X Goji iX.
Awesome blend of Thai and Malawi traits and gets real pretty with the NCGoo and Snow Lotus.

what is the lineage of scary cherry?