What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dots.

G

Popping

picture.php

picture.php

Flower day5

picture.php

The other sour bubble haze early resin, heady heady dank stank, a sign of things to come, these ooooze late as per sativa

picture.php

G

sams
picture.php

So far 3 chrome diesels up, 2 dub cookies, 3 sour bub haze and i planted 2 atonic cbd x apollo 13 f4 and both of those came up fast
picture.php

sour bub haze- not the hazey one.
picture.php

G

Hey man this bud is for you.
The Sams is potent. Glad i made more beans. Was grapey then went frooty diaper.
picture.php

Tiki

picture.php

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Oh man, one of mine was male and I didn't end up getting any pollen cause I'm stupid. The other one was a lady and she's outside, first plant I moved into the garden this year. I'm hoping she gets big and strong. Gonna have to do a sleestack x sleestack to get more seeds.

G

Oh man, one of mine was male and I didn't end up getting any pollen cause I'm stupid. The other one was a lady and she's outside, first plant I moved into the garden this year. I'm hoping she gets big and strong. Gonna have to do a sleestack x sleestack to get more seeds.
More than likely will be a great plant and great start to your season.

Also dusted this Hawaiian skunk and sour bub haze above with the Sams so seeds will be around. The hawaaiin skunk x 2 pounder is very mold resistant full season outdoor.

picture.php

sour bub haze males for next gen
picture.php

G

sup boys.

I don't have a decent camera atm! plz excuse my absence.

A little garden update for anyone interested:

The girls are really doing me proud, I have not had a bad plant yet, every plant has been worthy im grateful for that.

My last pop, 20 odd plants only 4 girls!

Dubble Baked (OGKB2.0 x sour dub) only 3 came up, (no blame, its winter here) out of those I have a nice girl + clones you can see in the pic above. 1 standout male and one runt male.
The dragonsblood-tk-chromediesel all males. 1 standout male.

currently flowering a couple apollo13 x Atonic (cbd) from bad dawg

All the Chin Checks are coming up atm jumping out the coco.. shoutout & much love to the man:wave:

In veg I have some crosses I made last round- sour sams, Hawaiian sams, as well as the Vietnamese and bubble skunk haze.

I attempted some pics here of the bubble skunk haze.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

Thanks mike.

I slacked on pest management recently and ended up with a colony of fungas gnats, 1 application of neem oil and they were gone every last one. Back to weekly applications as a preventative.

Don't blame them who wouldn't want to eat these roots
picture.php

Can you believe this is 50% sour bubble
picture.php

picture.php

Hawaiian Sam left Sour Sam right
picture.php

G

16/17 chin checks up. Went digging in the one one that didn’t come up and couldn’t find a bean so maybe missed planting that one. Lol.

G

Ring-a-ding ding ding dong Keep their heads ringin

picture.php

Chunkys cookieDub
#largehoe

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I'm out of rep but those are some great pics! That's a lot of roots though, you maybe shoulda up potted that one :D All the plants look beautiful though great job!

G

No vaseline

No vaseline

Hawaiian

picture.php

another Hawaiian

picture.php

BSH

picture.php

BSH another one

picture.php

BSH another one

picture.php

G

I'm out of rep but those are some great pics! That's a lot of roots though, you maybe shoulda up potted that one :D All the plants look beautiful though great job!

Hi Agent. Thank you brother. I hope you are enjoying your outdoor

Latest posts

Latest posts