What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy 2021 from ACE Seeds team!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High everyone on the first day of the year :)

Hope you all have had a great Xmas time, and keep up the good mood and health! :huggy:

It has been a challenging year for mankind, with some serious lessons to be learned and not delayed. It's time to break away the old pattern of individualistic-nationalistic thinking and realize that we are all connected in this world, the pandemic situation we have lived in 2020 is a proof of it. Therefore, we are not separated of the world, we are and we create this world, and if we want a better world we need to make a radical change on our way of acting and see things, with ourselves, and towards other living beings and Nature.

Despite the pandemic situation, 2020 has been the most prolific year for ACE Seeds regarding new releases, closing a chapter of 15 years of existance and summing up the work done up to date, especially during the last 7-8 years. Upcoming years will be more calm regarding number of new releases per year, but i hope you find them equally interesting.

In 2021, we are going to release as a permanent catalog strain a pure sativa from New Caledonia that i'm very excited about. Also, 3 new limited editions: a hybrid version of the New Caledonia, and C5 Haze x Kali China and HashPlant Haze x Kali China as a result with our collaboration with Yo Sammy. Finally, a very interesting Zamaldelica regular Breeders Pack will be released at the end of this month. We will inform you in detail about these new releases once our website is fully updated with the changes for 2021.

I would like to deeply thank all the growers, retailers and wholesalers who have supported our work in some way or another during the difficult we leave behind.
Thanks also for making of this little room on ICMag an interesting, kind and civilized place to meet each other and share our passion towards our beloved plant and for interesting genetics.
I have no words to thank you enough!

ACE Seeds team wish 2021 brings you lots of health, love, happiness, prosperity and bountiful prime quality harvests! :ying:

It's going to be a better year, let's go for it! ;)

Attachments

• IMG-20201231-WA0015.jpg
    IMG-20201231-WA0015.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 25

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Happy New Year to you dubi, and all the Ace family! Best of luck to all in getting through this next difficult period. I am hopeful that we will be in a much better place in a year.

I'm excited to try the New Caledonia at some point. I fear it may be a while though before it will be accessible here in the states. Hoping your resellers will be able to stock it and ship to the US, although right now it appears things are dicey...

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy New Year and thank you for the words. Much positive vibes back to all you at ACE
CC

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
happy new year!

how exciting... hph x kali china, new caledonia, zam breeders pack?!

you guys really know how to put on the tease, lol

:bow:

cheers, dubi and ace team!

ULMW

:groupwave:Blessed Love and best wishes Big Brother Dubi and All at Ace Seeds. Oneness Inna 2021 and onwards.. Thank you for all your years of dedication and preservation. Thank you too for your tireless devotion to the plant, the growers and the great seeds you offer. :bow::thank you:

Common Sense

Happy new year dubi and everyone at ace

:trampoline:

we all are so grateful for the work you have been doing and for the kind place you are keeping here in this forum.
Like many I have had a rough year and your KaliChina and OrientExpress have helped me through it in a great way!

MrFancyPlants

Happy New Year to the ACE family! Can’t wait to see what you have up your sleeve!

On that note, I would love to see a crypto payment option on your website so I could snag some of that New Caledonian. In fact, if that’s something y’all are interested in - hit me up. I work in software and would love to help out if I can. Cheers!

Mountainkush

Happy new year Dubi and ace crew. Started the morning out with some Zamaldelica and a latte, what a great way to start your day.
Wish you all the best for 2021!

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Happy New Year!! Peace, health and happiness to all in 2021. Many thanks to Dubi and the team at Ace. The work you do is a gift to mankind. Very exciting to see more of the Yo Sammy collaborations coming to gardens everywhere!!

Latest posts

Latest posts