What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Congo + Golden Tiger closet small wattage... why? because!

ridoo

Hi all
some weeks a go a friend comes and gives me beans, saying something like "yeah sure dude, super dope maaaan", me "okay cool, what strain ? what genetics ? what is it ??", he "...huuuu...duunooo i write codes on the packets but lose the paper with names and all, but super seeeeds maaannn you know me take take, grow it !"

so i had those packets, one with 1-CGreg, and the other with 1-GTGreg... 4 of each
they sprout all 100% in less than 48 hours
i set up my poor gears in my closet, some ledz, vents, gives them nuts, put them in sweet coco.. and its growing nicely so far...

this is day 19

day 25

day 31

day32

after some days my friend tell about the seeds
ACE Congo regular
ACE Golden Tiger regular

so your baby's are here now ;)
got to read a bit about their special needs eventually

see ya
good grow

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ridoo,

Thanks to you and your friend for supporting our work. Glad you had perfect germination with our seeds.
To keep everything correctly labeled is a must if you take seriously to learn and advance in cannabis cultivation.

It will be quite easy to identify each one, whether they are Congo or Golden Tiger, especially during flowering. Please, keep us updated with pics of each plant when they are more advanced.

ridoo

Hi dubi, thanks for passing by :)

don't worry everything was labeled on my side, so i know who is in what containers

will flower them in about one week, read that 11/13 is better

will also post in the diary section soon, because they look very good so far

thanks to Ace for this awesome catalog of genetics :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
A pleasure to help! :) You can flower both strains under 12/12 photoperiod, and later you can decrease the flowering photoperiod to 11/13 if you see the GTs are taking too long to finish.

ridoo

growing almost super fine
opened the diaries look my sign'
thanks for the good seeds
sinsemillaaaaaaaa :)

ridoo

greeeeeeeeennnnnn !! :p

the green family's doin good so far...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Subbed!
Love the approach and computerfams for the win!
The most silent way to move air around inside a tent.
I have some good stuff from ACE waiting for one of the next rounds.
Keep it up and best of luck Sir
CC

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely green healthy growth ridoo :yes: You are doing a great job with them.

Looking forward for the flowering stage! All the best.

ridoo

Hi dubi ! Hi all ! greeeeeeennnn peoples :)

everything doing fine so far
got to read about the strain, lol, I love those long sativa

they are all, Golden Tiger and Congo, starting flowering, the Congos are a bit faster then the Golden Tigers

as they are both long flowering time and lots of sativa I reduce a little the nuts and manage about PK with moderation

as I grow them in coco coir and under a single 250wHPS that's gonna be interesting and funky :p

JUNGLE IS MASSIVE
https://youtu.be/O7TklQTeuSE

picture.php
picture.php

ridoo

Subbed!
Love the approach and computerfams for the win!
The most silent way to move air around inside a tent.
I have some good stuff from ACE waiting for one of the next rounds.
Keep it up and best of luck Sir
CC

yey the computer fans are super cool stuff for small space as mine, those ones are Noctua, I made a kind of cage around them, so I can really put them inside the jungle :) if not the girls have tendency to put leaf inside very easy, so take care...

they are all linked to a switch which deliver them the 12V and they all can move up and down very easy

ridoo

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

dudes, direct live from the mini jungle, damn damn green inferno my friends lol, bending is the game, follow the green dragon, Golden Tiger must be controlled firmly but with gentle and nice knots :)
the "poor" congos who stops to elongate just get shaddows, so I bend more, keeping them some sunshine, however they already stick and smell good...

updated the diaries from flow day 37 to 47

ridoo

updated the diaries to day 091 of flowering...
soon some pictures
the new interface is not that intuitive... hope it works

ridoo

harvest of one Golden tiger at day 108 of flowering, big and compact clusters of large calyx coated with trichomes and resin, the small it let on fingers is kind of Tang powder, fabulously sparkling orange zest sprayed in a sugary cloud, maybe some melon and mango on the back sit, it's currently slowly drying...

Attachments

• photo2036319.jpg
    photo2036319.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 23
  • photo2036321.jpg
    photo2036321.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 24
  • photo2036322.jpg
    photo2036322.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 24
  • photo2036323.jpg
    photo2036323.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 24
  • photo2036324.jpg
    photo2036324.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on your Golden Tiger harvest ridoo ;) Really nice resins and size of trichomes :yes:

Your smell description is appealing as well! How are the Congos doing ?

ridoo

Congrats on your Golden Tiger harvest ridoo ;) Really nice resins and size of trichomes :yes:

Your smell description is appealing as well! How are the Congos doing ?

Hi dubi,
unfortunately the 4 congos didn't receive enough light to make it big... my bad really, because I don't know at first the genetics, but I should not grow them in the same closet as the golden tigers...

I cuted the Congos at day 70 flowering, they looks blue and smell very nice flower-ish a bit of lavender and something sweet but natural and floral sweetness

The Golden Tigers took all the place and all the light, so the poor Congos couldn't compete and they stay small

I still have a Golden Tiger under light, she's about 113 flowering day and looks very Thaï, this one will be amazing...

hope one day I can get congo seeds again and grow them seriously, only congos, only 4 or 5, I'd like a pill of this to smoke :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Don't worry ridoo glad you still had the chance to harvest some colorful and aromatic Congos, it's one of my favorte smokes for daily time, so tasty, happy and motivating :yummy:

Latest posts

Latest posts