What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace Mix 2020 with Panama Fem, Zamaldelica x NepJam Fem, & Annapurna Nepali Std.

Shooters

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ace Standard Mix seeds 4 0f 10

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad to see you are starting a new cycle Shooters :) All the best!

Shooters

2020 Ace Mix 01 (female)

This is a currunt set of pics with the plant in flower. It is grown in organic soil 5 gallon pots. It has been topped once.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Shooters

2020 Ace Mix 08 & 10 both males.

08 was first thought to be female so it got up potted to a 5 gallon, but 10 quickly showed male and started flowering and dropping pollen as soon as rootbound in the 1 gallon pot, and has been topped many times to keep height manageable.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

AM #10

picture.php

picture.php

Shooters

Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam Fem 01

Already in flower at this point didn't get any early pics. Flipped to flower on 7 Nov and up potted to 5 gallon on 14 Nov. Topped once and given the same treatment and soil as the mix plants. Was expecting more stretch in flower but she has stayed manageable. I've just planted on 26 Nov (yesterday) three more of these as well as three Panama Fems and all 12 of the Annapurna Nepali that I have.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Shooters,

Nice to see you are giving a try to Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam limited edition, as stated in the strain description this cross is very tamed, short, with little stretching and an early flowering.

The ACE Mix males look to me like Lebanese or Panama. Not sure yet about the the ACE Mix females, will need to wait to see more flowering traits.

Best wishes with the new Panama fem and pure Nepalese Annapurna! Please, keep us updated.

Shooters

I planted these seeds on 26 Nov, and all three Panama Fems and Zemaldelica x NepJam Fems were up by day seven, only four of the twelve Annapurnas came up and those did at day eight.

I'm hoping for a male Nepal as I would love to cross it with a few of these and more.

picture.php

Shooters

Here is my second batch that I'm going to flower and breed over the winter. Since I was only able to get a third of the Annapurnas' to germinate I added some others to the line-up; Peyote Purple, PCK x Kali China, Amnesia Haze, Columbian Red. Headbanger and a couple of my Zamaldelica F2's.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Shooters

Ace Mix 07 also at six weeks flower:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Both Ace Mix 08 & 10 have been chopped at this point but not before I took pollen from 08 and made seeds with 01. 07 & Zam x Nepjam 01, this was the male Dubi thought to be either Lebanese or Panama. Judgin by the smells I was getting I believe it was Lebanese.

Shooters

Group shots of the Annapurna Nepal (front four), Zamaldelica x NepJam (middle three), and Panama (back three), also still in a four inch cup I have added another PCK x KaliChina! Pics are from 1/3/21

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Shooters

Ace Mix 01, this one is a puzzle as it has some sweet berry smells with a spicy background. 9 weeks of flower.

picture.php

Ace Mix 07, smells like Hashplant and grows like hashplant, as it is quickly devouring the fan leaves like the three Lebanese I've grown in the past.

picture.php

Zamaldelica x NepJam 01 is finished at 9 weeks I took it down the day after this pic. Smells fruity and spicy with a very sticky resin that gummed up the fisker trimmers after every bud I trimmed. I saved some of the lower branches for a re-veg as I have high hopes this is a Good Pheno!!

picture.php

picture.php

Shooters

Ace mix 01 harvested at just shy of 10 weeks (69 Days). Lost its' berry smell and now smells mostly like hash. Could be Lebanese Blond pheno. Smells awesome of creamy hash.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:biggrin:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Shooters,

Congrats on your harvest! :) This latest ACE Mix #1 female looks to me like some Orient Express slightly sativa leaning phenos although i would need to check it out in person to fully confirm :chin:

Glad you are also harvesting Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam, would love to hear your opinion on this one when you are more familiarized with her.

Best wishes with the new seedligs. Are you growing the older PCK x Kali China limited edition or the more recent one released 2 years ago ?

Shooters

Hi Shooters,

Congrats on your harvest! :) This latest ACE Mix #1 female looks to me like some Orient Express slightly sativa leaning phenos although i would need to check it out in person to fully confirm :chin:

Glad you are also harvesting Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam, would love to hear your opinion on this one when you are more familiarized with her.

Best wishes with the new seedlings. Are you growing the older PCK x Kali China limited edition or the more recent one released 2 years ago ?

Hi Dubi!

Ace Mix 01 is most likely as you surmised; Oriental Express, after smoking some of the dried flowers, the aroma and high goes right along with Ace description of the strain. I found myself very stimulated both physically and mentally. Also hard to get to sleep after as my thoughts wouldn't turn off. It's another of those I wish I'd taken a cutting of to save and keep propagating. I did hit it and 07 with pollen from the Lebanese male I had.

Ace mix 07 I believe this one is Lebanese after smoking it. Mellow with a nice body buzz that sooths you into a nice sleep.

ZD x NepJam 01 I'm facinated with this one. Floral and fruity sweet, dense nuggets, and a very up social high. I saved some of the lower buds to re-veg this one, even though I still have three more to flower out. I also hit this one with Leb pollen.

Group shot of Annapurna Nepal (Right) Panama Fems (Center) and ZD x NepJam Fem 02-04 (Left)

picture.php

My PCK x KC is the older version, still looking to pop a green pheno of this. The four seeds of KC x PCK had only one survivor that smelled like straight PCK. It ended up attacked by Spider mites in flower such that I didn't try any of it after it finished. here is a couple veg pics from that cross.

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts