What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

J

JimCreator

ive made this year some beans, like sssdh x c99 f2, blue dream x c99 f2
lost it like thousands other babys

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Going to pop on of these private packs , waiting for the recommendation from the dude:kos:
picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I thought we need to get big sur hollyweed genetics back to circulation. it is great american genetics. mexican crossed with afghan, and bred towards mexican effect and bred in coastal California, so very resistant outdoors. very sandalwood smell, very spicy hazy, but different to dutch haze. I made it for myself primarily, of course. riri diesel/bangi haze mother is nice, I chose quicker one 70 days, hazy fuely with anise tones, anise terps make me really high, it smokes like speedy diesel, once I smoked it and laid down on the bed,my whole body was shaking and bed was shaking with me, little nervous racy smoke, shaking hands... this is how she looked from seed under the led:

picture.php
picture.php

then I tested her from cut in light dep. greenhouse last summer:
picture.php
picture.php

bshw males make it more hazy in smell and make dieselhaze less nervous. and what I really like on bshw is that the effect is really long lasting. depends on pheno, good pheno can be 3 or 4 hours.. really great for only 11weeker.

I had 12 males of bshw to choose, and I think I did good job with it. I avoided shorter ones, and chose only tall hazy sticky one, very much mexican.. mother of bsp stretches more than diesel. so it will be BIG, starcrash bro. good luck with this BIG treat, I am sure you will make justice to it haha. one of the bshw males:
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought we need to get big sur hollyweed genetics back to circulation. it is great american genetics. mexican crossed with afghan, and bred towards mexican effect and bred in coastal California, so very resistant outdoors. very sandalwood smell, very spicy hazy, but different to dutch haze. I made it for myself primarily, of course. riri diesel/bangi haze mother is nice, I chose quicker one 70 days, hazy fuely with anise tones, anise terps make me really high, it smokes like speedy diesel, once I smoked it and laid down on the bed,my whole body was shaking and bed was shaking with me, little nervous racy smoke, shaking hands... this is how she looked from seed under the led:

View Image View Image

then I tested her from cut in light dep. greenhouse last summer: View Image View Image

bshw males make it more hazy in smell and make dieselhaze less nervous. and what I really like on bshw is that the effect is really long lasting. depends on pheno, good pheno can be 3 or 4 hours.. really great for only 11weeker.

I had 12 males of bshw to choose, and I think I did good job with it. I avoided shorter ones, and chose only tall hazy sticky one, very much mexican.. mother of bsp stretches more than diesel. so it will be BIG, starcrash bro. good luck with this BIG treat, I am sure you will make justice to it haha. one of the bshw males: View Image
Now if I could only find the seed pack :yikes: I’ve been pulling my hair out all day because I lost it right after I took the picture evaporated into thin air

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Now if I could only find the seed pack :yikes: I’ve been pulling my hair out all day because I lost it right after I took the picture evaporated into thin air

I hate when that happens. It's like poof it's gone.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Drives me freakin nuts bc I dwell on it and have to get pretty worn out looking before going to the 'it will turn up' mode.

im not the only one...

itll always be one of the best ones too.

MAHA Told me he will send me another pack:shucks: ... Anyways good morning....:flowers2: This is how I train for multiple leads I’ve got 13 on this plant flowering stems >>>
picture.php