What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DJ Short Blueberry F5 (new release)

OZZ_

Veteran
:drool:

Mine was an early finisher too. That looks awesome. Molasses is a definite winner in the sticky department. I also found for juicing fresh plant material the DJS was much better on the palatability scale. Nicely done. I'm sure the flavor and smells will be stellar!

Yup I’m looking forward to chop for certain.

This has turned into our sex weed lol.

The misses calls it cozy, warm and fuzzy. Very heightened sense of physical touch. Had an amazing time last night with a few cocktails and some of the four month cured blueberry off the seed plant. :):biggrin:

OZZ_

Veteran
Chop day!

She turned out gorgeous. Really really nice stuff. Very happy with this run.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OZZ_

Veteran
Thanks guys...actually looking forward to the trim to get a better look at her. I never look forward to the trim lol

Greenheart

Veteran
Thanks guys...actually looking forward to the trim to get a better look at her. I never look forward to the trim lol

Savor every moment. You worked hard and got some amazing rewards. WTG!!! :jump:

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to OZZ_ again"

OZZ_

Veteran
Brother nature, Phenome and Greenheart.

Thank you amigos! He’s currently hanging for a nice slow dry. I won’t be any rush to try her as I still have plenty of jars off the seed plant so she’ll get a long dry amd have plenty of time for a nice cure before sampling

:yummy::dance013::tiphat:

The Zientist

Veteran
Impressive ranking up from your past run of her.

Well done, to say she looks wonderful isn't enough.

Enjoy the bliss.

ObieTrichs

You got lucky ass hell. I got 6 females and either you never had the old blueberry or you got extremely lucky. Sure the plants had a bit of fruitiness and sweetness but my BlackBerry Kush has more of a blueberry smell than any of mine had. Very sweet but not even berry at all and the end flavor of all of them was more on the earthy side. Grown in organic soil. I did a complete report on another forum so I may as well post it here too. I have nice photos, the buds turned out very well. They looked amazing and the potency was definitely there. Honestly if I didn’t have expectations going into it I would have been quite happy with a couple of the females but I could never call it blueberry to any of my patients with a straight face.

Wuachuma

Very cool
Im glad you found a medicine that fits your needs

Ive been breeding with various BB lines for a decade and I too have found the BB muffin pheno often - I even line bred it to a line I called BB Muffin back in 2015.
Ive also found BB Pie(fresh blueberries with a baked pie crust smell), BB Perfume(blueberries with a floral perfumey female smell), and other subtleties to the lines