What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fast buds lady

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Im growing another fast buds again because i still have at least 11 seeds left to try. I think this one is C something. Its in 2 1/2 or 3 gallons of fox farm ocean forest soil. Once my other regular plants are
done flowering this lady will go under the 230 watt cob LED lamp.
picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So i tied her down and now she is bushing out some. Now I have to is figure out the best way to get her grow the biggest, most dents and most frosty flowers she can produce.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Update... To me it seems as though this lady should have bigger buds by this point. ye know. Ive been feeding bloom food with 6-12-6. What can i do at this point or feed to get the buds to grow bigger? Its already in a 3 gallon fabric pot and in good soil.

Now i could feed her more food at one time, but I'm afraid of overfeeding her like i did to my last regular non auto plants. So i been giving her half Strength bloom food. I'm trying to get the most out of this lady I can.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bibi40

Hi mate :headbange

i'm not a scientist and i' m pretty newbie in indoor auto grow ,
but my first thought is about too littlest pot ,
for get the best about auto's you had to maximize the size of the plant in the first three-four weeks

i thought 4 or 5 gallons at start, or transplant in those at 2-3 weeks is a big difference for auto's ,
did you mix some coco in ?

for now just take care of her and you' ll get what you get ,
quality's first .

wish you the best :smoke out:

NeDank

3-5 gallon is good for most auto's so you should be fine there. Up the feeding to full strength.

I harvested 150g from Mazarilla in a 3 gallon pot so you can get a good yield from 3g.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update... To me it seems as though this lady should have bigger buds by this point. ye know. Ive been feeding bloom food with 6-12-6. What can i do at this point or feed to get the buds to grow bigger? Its already in a 3 gallon fabric pot and in good soil.

Now i could feed her more food at one time, but I'm afraid of overfeeding her like i did to my last regular non auto plants. So i been giving her half Strength bloom food. I'm trying to get the most out of this lady I can.

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

It's genetics, plain and simple. You're doing everything within your power(all great by the way)....it's genetics, the CA FB ? strain.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Lil up date. The buds are a lil bit bigger. A few days ago I gave her some botanicare cal+mag plus iron along with some bloom food. The cal mag bottle says to use with every watering to make up for when cal and mag gets depleated.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So two things.
The fast buds lady in flower cycle is still flowering slowly, but getting there.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I started a new FB seed. This one is test seed #3. This one is in a full 4 gallons of fox farm ocean forest soil.
picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
When should I start feeding this plants Vegetative food? I don't want to feed too early and I don't want to overfeed or underfeed it. Is this food any good?
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts